Poll: Do you play games with any girls?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
No...but I want to. I really want to see what the difference is like. That's why it's always fun to play with my Best friend's sister.

Too bad I don't have a girlfriend. ;_;

Razoack

Jan 26, 2012
I regularly play League of Legends with a girl, while also know many that play Magic the Gathering

Coconut Cashmere

Sep 7, 2011
I'm a chick, and I love games. Granted, I don't really like online stuff like MMOs or whatever Diablo III is trying to be (not touching that can of worms with a seventy-nine and a half foot pole, thank you very much). I much prefer being able to pick up and drop off at my leisure without interfering with other people's quality of gameplay, nor be at the whims of other people in regards to my own gameplay experience.

My tastes vary widely. I looooved Fallout 3 (FREAKING REAVERS GGRALBGH) and am enjoying the hell out of Skyrim, but previous loves of my gaming life have included Psychonauts, Katamari Damacy, Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358/2 days, Sims 2, Recetear, Ghost Masters...

Ooh, if any of you know what that last one is I'd love to talk with you about it. Severely under-appreciated and bafflingly reviewed. (If you don't and like quirky games/light RTSes, go check it out on Good Old Games--it's only six bucks!)

hpalmer2903

Oct 18, 2011
Hell yeah, my two best gamer friends are girls, i intend to complete silent hill 2 with one of them (and she introduced me to borrlands) and the other is my buddy in Assasins Creed Brotherhood multiplayer, l4d2 (versus and co op), me3's multiplayer and we're keeping our Red Dead Redmeption posse going on xbox. Woudnt be without my girl gamer buddies.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Yep, me and my wife play lots of games together....

Oh...

You mean computer games..

Then no.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
I'll play some games with my girlfriend, although she's really more of a casual gamer (and partially doing it to make me happy, but in exchange I tolerate horses, so it's all good). I also have a few female acquaintances whose gaming collections outdo my own by far.

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
Well, not quite regularly, but I have done so in the past, quite frequently at that. Fun. Got my ass handed to me most of the time.