Poll: Do you smoke?

ButanicXpandA

Oct 20, 2009
no. its a disgusting habit and quite honestly a stupid one.. spend that much money and what do you get? premature death.

thecasuallemon

Jan 24, 2011
I said yes other because I smoke both cigarettes and pot (or Weed as it's more commonly know in Britain). It seems to me that the social conotations with both helped me to make friends when I left for University

Treefingers

Aug 1, 2008
RAHHHRAHHH I DONT SMOKE AND THEREFORE I AM A MORALLY SUPERIOR PERSON THAN ALL YOU DIRTY, DIRTY SMOKING FILTH.

A better question is... Do we really need another of these threads?

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
My parents threatened to donate my lungs to cancer patients if they ever caught me smoking. I don't know if they meant they are going to take my lungs and replace them with cancerous lungs or just flat-out kill me.

ENKC

May 3, 2010
Valate said:
Yes, pork and fish. Preferably salmon, but cod will do.
Haven't you heard? Cod is badly overrated and totally not as good as any number of hard working indie fish.

Also, no I do not smoke anything. Never have, never will. I value my health too much.

Whitenail

Sep 28, 2010
I don't drink, smoke or do other drugs.

However I've never had much of a problem with smoking (any annoyance I have with the by-products of tobacco stinking up the place are dwarfed by the burning, unrivalled hatred of cigarettes I've seen exhibited by friends who probably don't have much experience with tobacco or those who smoke it outside of those Government campaigns) as both my parents have been regular, responsible smokers since before I was born and seem to be in good health.

templargunman

Oct 23, 2008
Oh I smoke all the time, e'erday, to be precise. Both my parents smoked a shit ton back in the 70s, but I actually held off until I was 18. Right now my life is like the dude if he attended college classes.

lokialex

Oct 20, 2010
I used to be severely opposed to all that kind of stuff (cigarettes, pot, alcohol) but now I've been drinking for a few years and I smoked like a pack a day for 2 years (cigarettes that is)
Now I just smoke cigarettes as a social habit, since a large number of my peers smoke themselves.
Also you really get to know a person over a smoke :)

I have for the record tried pot once, but not really my thing.

It pisses me off however how many people vehemently hate tobacco and people that use tobacco in any way, saying it's disgusting and all that. People arguing that it is super unhealthy, well a lot of things are unhealthy, high-fructose corn syrup isn't really the healthiest thing you can consume either.
I personally couldn't care less about what kind of chemicals people consume, be it fast food or tobacco or weed because it has nothing to do with who that person really is.
I smoke, sure, but I don't have a smokers personality, I have MY personality.

I would like to argue my case further and better but it is late and I have an essay to write.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Ima842 said:
I don't and I find it incredibly disgusting.
But I want to know about your answers Escapists
I enjoy the occasional cigar. Especially if I am feeling good and it is a beautiful summer day outside, I like to go out and smoke in the gazebo.

Other than that, I hate smoking, and don't allow it in my house, even when I want to smoke a cigar.

ApeShapeDeity

Dec 16, 2010
Personally, I started when I was 13, to piss my parents off. It really worked. Later, when I realised it sucked, I realised I wa addicted. So, after 20 years of smoking, I'm about to undergo a course of hypnotherapy... wish me luck.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
I'm smoking all the time.

Though I do not intentionally inhale smoke in any way. That just cramps my style.

Jenkins

Dec 4, 2007
stay away from tobacco but I smoke pot when I have nothing else to do the next day and I need to relax. fun times lay ahead when a bong is included.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I've never smoked anything nor will I ever smoke anything. I can use my money elsewhere and I'm a little grossed out by it to be honest.

I'm not going around preaching to smokers to give it up however. Its their body, not mine.