Poll: do you use a spell check before posting?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I didn't even know that you could use a spellcheck on stuff you wrote on the net until recently.
I still haven't figured out how to activate it, and in Google chrome it's turned to Norwegian by default -.-'

I reckon I don't need it though.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Wut r u talkin abut? I dont neede ane spel chek!

I do in fact use a spell check. As I do misspell words sometimes. Currently though I am on a computer that doesn't have a spell check, so I have to rely on Google to help me out.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
If the little red line is under a word, I double check. I also make sure I have words or phrases straight when I'm not a hundred percent. I used to not do it, but I also used to be a moron.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I usually don't have a problem with words, but the spell check here on Firefox helps me prevent those silly little mistakes from trying to type too fast. Or if I just haven't spelled a word in a while it's a good way to cheat and be lazy :p

Tomster595

Aug 1, 2009
Yea since I post either from my Android phone or Chrome which both have spell check built in.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Never. I take it upon myself to use language correctly. However, I got a new keyboard a few days ago, and I'm getting used to it still (went from US laptop keyboard to German USB keyboard). Takes me nearly twice as long to type and I muck up a fair bit.

Mr Binary

Jan 24, 2011
I don't use spell check but I do read over everything to make sure it is all correct. Everything should be, as Yahtzee puts it, "NEAT UND TIDY!"

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Chrome has one built in that underlines any errors. It even works with British English, for which I am impressed.

Aside from that, my spelling is pretty good anyway.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Yeah, I use Firefox's built in spell check, but it tends to piss me off sometimes, esp. when it gets hung up over American spellings.
you can remove/install language pack,s

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
No. I don't care, and only Grammar Nazi's would be annoyed by a Typo, and the only thing Grammar Nazi's should be doing is Grammar Policing 10 year olds on X-Box Live.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Considering that my english spellings and grammers suck anyway yes I do. I mean I should try to better with my spellings and grammers.