Poll: do you use a spell check before posting?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Yes. My posts are pretty short so I don't have a problem with checking them over.

Terror_666

Jan 7, 2009
Yes, but my spell check is automagic (yes I meant automagic) it's built in my browser and incredibly useful for me with my dyslexia.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
If i see a red squiggle, I check it.
So, if needed. Yes.

CAPTCHA: genital toservice

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Firefox has one built in, and if their is ever a word that I've spelled wrong, I'll correct it.
I don't like having spelign mistakes in my writing.
[sub][sub]See what I did----------- ^here^[/sub][/sub]

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
I've never had trouble with spelling, really, so I don't see any need.

Naturally, the odd mistake can be found in my posts, but largely this is as a result of me posting drunk, and it still remains intelligible. *he typed, finishing his glass of wine*

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Nah, I don't need that. My spelling does suck, but most people seems to understand what I was trying to say...

Itego

Aug 30, 2010
Well yes, Firefox auto-spellcheck for me (like the above poster)...
But almost all my words are asking for correction ...
So i ignore it most off the time ...

Might be because the auto-spellcheck thingie is configured for french words...

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
There's one built into my browser, which is useful when I miss typographical errors. I usually edit my posts if I notice something amiss, too. Really wish other users would do the same. The general standard of posts has fallen drastically since I joined.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Yes. That doesn't stop me from occasionally misspelling words to taunt it, however.

The computer must be reminded that I am able to destroy it at any point in time, so as to remain humble and obedient.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I use one, it's called my brain. I don't really have a use for spell check, I rarely make mistakes and when I do I really don't care.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Only for RP posts, for everything else I can spell well enough for the occasional error not to have any effect on what's written.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
I have one on my browser so unless I am deliberately trying to spell something incorrectly I will use it.

EllEzDee

Nov 29, 2010
Never have done, but if i'm typing a word i'm not sure if i've spelt correctly, i'll copy and paste it into google and see what it has to say.

Liudeius

Oct 5, 2010
Chrome and Firefox have auto-spell check so I do, but it isn't as if I go out of my way to spell check it.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Considering it requires no effort on my side since it's built in Firefox, yeah I use it. Occasionally I learn a word or two that way.