Poll: Do you use a wallet?

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
I use a wallet, but I lost mine recently, and, as it contained my Oyster (Travel card) and some spare change, I am reeeaaalllyyy missing it

[sub]Come home wally :'([/sub]

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I've got a very ugly wallet (I think it's because I've stabbed it with a knife. I was angry, ok?), but it is awesome too, because it's got a Smurf sticker on the inside. :D

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
I used to have what is commonly known as 'The George Costanza Wallet', which was a massive lump pulling down my pants form my rear-end pocket. I have, however, since got a new, folding wallet that's thinner then a cell-phone, and that is held in my front pocket! Sitting down has never been so comfortable!

In short: Yes. I have a wallet.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Yup. I'm a man, of course I do. Mine's brown leather, got it from Greece
I used to have a checkered Vans wallet, then had a light brown leather one with an Ed Hardy style dragon on it and silver studs (It was a Miami Ink brand) It was gorgeous but the studs hurt my bum so I had to get another one
Also I donno if this bugs you as well but I despise people who wear Ed Hardy but don't have tattoos or any interest in tattoo art. Just a little side note

beldaron

Oct 1, 2009
simple answer is yes

and as for the make no clue at all, it's black and leather thats all i know.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
Yeah. I use it for money, cards, and I.D. and stuff. Just easier to have it all, because I never think to take any specific one I might need otherwise.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Yeah all the time, it's just a brown plain one. It has a pocket for cash, my ID and a couple extra credit card slots

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I think a better question would be "who doesn't use a wallet?" It's kind of a neccesity once you're old enough to have more than one credit/debit/membership card, plus cash and the other things you can use one to hold, like guitar picks and condoms. [sub]Why do women get to use purses, but men are stuck with what they can fit in their pockets? Makes me glad I'm still young enough to use a backpack.[/sub]

OT: I never leave the house without mine. It's black, made of leather and in China. I don't remember what brand it was sold under, and it doesn't have a brandname anywere on it.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
27CDruid said:
Black leather wallet from River Island. You gotta keep that 3 year old condom somewhere!
Lol me too!

I have a green purse thing that holds all my money, cards and 2 condoms haha. I always forgot they're there though so I never use them. I always have a couple more in my bag too haha

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I take my wallet everywhere.

I've been told it is eel skin, although it's starting to get wrecked. I'll probably get a new one soon.

randomize4

Jul 21, 2009
I will be making my wallet out of blue duct tape later this week. I have been meaning to for a while, and now I finally have enough time to do it.

Regna

Jun 19, 2010
I have a wallet with a chain on it I bought it when I was 16 at a collectors store pure leather and I still have it cause I like the chain I use to not lose it

Nukeforyou

Mar 26, 2010
Cyberjester said:
Nukeforyou said:
I use a wallet but dont carry cash.. can someone make a good RFID system so I can just scan my wrist and pay for stuff

If you only carry a card, then just get a phone case and slide said card in behind phone.

Works with BB9700 and fairly certain that's smaller than an iPhone which seems to be the prevailing toy.

On topic, I have a Nightmare Before Christmas wallet with Jack on it. And plastic. Got it off Ebay, and that's all I know about it. :p

Probably made in China..
I have tried that but every time i pull out my BB9630 the card came out with it, got annoying.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Yes, what a strange question.

It is black (probably fake) leather in the shape of a coffin. No cliché's for me, no-sir-ee.

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
I still use a Tommy Hillfiger leather wallet I had for christmas about 8 years ago and I have to say it has been great.