Poll: Do you wear a hat or any accessory on your head?

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
No, almost never, unless it's very cold. I've got a big head, and it's difficult finding anything nice that fits well.

As soon as I get some dough, I'm getting an Ushanka. Beyond that, I don't have any hat plans.

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
TeletubbiesGolfGun said:
oh goodness, i'm all for people wearing what they want to, but you must look ridiculous..there are one maybe two people i have ever seen that actually pull off a fedora (you'd be surprised how many people i see try to pull it off in college, it's like initiation for them or something.)
Ridiculous? My dear sir/ma'am, if you consider a Chicago mobster style fedora to be ridiculous, then I'm afraid there is nothing I can say to you. Good day to you, sir/ma'am.

TeletubbiesGolfGun

Sep 7, 2012
TakerFoxx said:
TeletubbiesGolfGun said:
oh goodness, i'm all for people wearing what they want to, but you must look ridiculous..there are one maybe two people i have ever seen that actually pull off a fedora (you'd be surprised how many people i see try to pull it off in college, it's like initiation for them or something.)
Ridiculous? My dear sir/ma'am, if you consider a Chicago mobster style fedora to be ridiculous, then I'm afraid there is nothing I can say to you. Good day to you, sir/ma'am.
in movies, they look alright, but that's usually becauser the person wearing one can pull it off..

99% of people i ever see wear them in public, look fucking ridiculous..and not in a good way, like at all.

but as i said, wear what you want to.

(like if people wear matrix clothing in public...you look ridiculous, but in the movie it looks kinda awesome.)

MrFalconfly

Sep 5, 2011
I usually wear a pair of sunglasses and maybe a baseball cap (proper cap, not one of those weird hiphop caps).

The sunglasses have made a few people ask if there's something wrong with my eyes, but I just think they look cool.

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
Does clean shaven count? I prefer having my shiny orb exposed to the elements, feels nice Otherwise I wear a wool cap during the cold seasons out of necessity.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I'll wear a hat every now and again, but only if I have something to wear it with, like a nice button up shirt. But for the most part, no. I don't usually wear a hat.

Platypus540

May 11, 2011
Whenever I'm out, I always wear a baseball hat (currently an N7 one). I've done this since around maybe 1st grade, I don't really remember but it's been a while.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
I've got a fedora and a leather cowboy hat, both black, that I wear for special occasions. Usually, though, I just don't think I've got much of a head for hats.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
About the only time I wear a hat is when I'm going to be working outside for any extended period of time, which is not that often.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
My school doesn't allow hats, but lately when I get the chance I'll wear my hat from the wakeboarding company that my cousin's boyfriend is sponsored by (Backside Five).

I like supporting a small guy in the industry. I've never understood the people who buy Nike to "represent", as if Nike wasn't a clothes conglomerate and actually needed representing by 14 year old boys.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
I finally managed to find a trilby that actually fits my head a few months ago and it is pretty much my favourite. I have my grey cap and hoodie buff that I interchange with it on occasion as well though.

Although I do remember the day I went to Gay Pride with my flatmates wearing my trilby and by the time I eventually took it off, my hair had pretty much molded to the shape of the inside of the hat.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Sure. At work, I'm usually either wearing a beret, helmet or field hat when not in the office. During my free time, I'm either wearing a cap in the summer time or a toque in the winter time. Sorry, I have no silly hats.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Headphones, shades and hairbands, on account of being a musician with
This was a full year and a half ago, and I haven't had a haircut since, so make of that what you will.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm not of a hat person. The only time I wear one is during the summer when the sun light are blinding me and feeling alot of sweat on my head (I wear a cap) or in the winter when my head is freezing).

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
I always wear a hat. Mostly fedoras.

Usually without the snake, though.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Dags90 said:
My trench coat is a thoroughly modern, single breasted, beech colored affair, thank you very much. Also, Borders went out of business months ago. Where have you been?
Mine's a double breasted tobacco coloured item with a belt. Goes great with a charcoal suit with chocolate brown belt and shoes.

No hat though.