Poll: Does anyone alse hate he summer as much as me?

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Yeah but in Summer, girls walk around wearing just about nothing or, in the case of my area, nothing at all (YES I LIVE NEXT TO A NUDIST BEACH XD). But being serious and non-perverted summer rules! you get off school (or uni or whatever) you can spend more time with your friends and lets not forget Cricket! :D.

Bloody hell how can you not like summer?!?

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
My house is pretty cool in summer. Only at work the temperature becomes hard to bear. But when I head home I go along the street that leads to the beach so theres always lots of scarcely clothed girls passing by. yeah.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I hate the summer because it sets off my hayfever which is quite serious for me. Other than that though, the summer is the best time of the year. I'll usually get a cold in winter so it kind of balances out.

Stainless

Apr 28, 2009
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
Yeah but in Summer, girls walk around wearing just about nothing or, in the case of my area, nothing at all (YES I LIVE NEXT TO A NUDIST BEACH XD).
I thought nudist beaches were populated mainly by old, fat hippies? The young, semi-attractive hippies tend to get naked where-ever they bloody well please to my experience.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Labyrinth said:
Australian summers suck. I've had +45[sup]o[/sup]C days in my backyard, when we didn't have air conditioning. Fuck the sun, fuck the surf, fuck the sand; give me a warm bed, a storm outside and a book any night.
Here is someone who has the right idea. Yay

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
Its more of an excuse for me to wear sunglasses and run around topless more whats not to like, ahhh last summer was full of lazy days at the park and ice cream fights (basically you buy those cheap corentto 12 packs and then throw them at people you don't like, and you can eat them if you get hungry/tired/bored ect.), I hope to have another brilliant British summer this time around.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Hmm I have no idea to be honest. I naturlly like the cold more than the heat because I get nosebleeds in extreme heat.
The summer has slammin' girls walking round in very little, I can play my guitar (winter it's to cold to move my fingers quickly) and swimming is a lot of fun too. In short I have no idea but I don't hate it, especially as much as you.

Arrers

Mar 4, 2009
I don't like to complain about the weather in britain, as our summer are tame in comparison to other contries, but I will ***** about T.V. on summer. They stop showing anything worth watching. It's probably the BBC's way of saying "Go outside, yuo couch-potato!".

Avida

Oct 17, 2008
See i'd disslike summer if it wasnt for the girls, they make it so, so worth it :)

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
I agree with this completely, except I don't like when anyone dresses in tiny little shorts.
Did I ask to see you nearly naked?
No I did not.
Now put some fucking clothes on.
One could say that being nearly naked constitutes "fucking" clothes. *Ba Dum Dum Tish*

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Stainless said:
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
Yeah but in Summer, girls walk around wearing just about nothing or, in the case of my area, nothing at all (YES I LIVE NEXT TO A NUDIST BEACH XD).
I thought nudist beaches were populated mainly by old, fat hippies? The young, semi-attractive hippies tend to get naked where-ever they bloody well please to my experience.
Oh believe me there are PLENTY of beautiful girls who take it all off at this beach at the height of summer XD

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
If I lived in a hot country I probably would.
As is I can wear my heavy trenchcoat any day of the year.
Irish weather sucks.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Overall I like summer since I'm out of school (insert rant on how school is screwing up in inspiring strong hatred of itself), but I dislike strong heat and insects. I hate swarms of mosquitoes flying around me, and I am scared of bees (just something about a somewhat thicker insect flying around and that one can sting you without you knowing).

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
Being English, its not very often we even get a Summer because its normally just raining, so no, I love the Summer.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
One could say that being nearly naked constitutes "fucking" clothes. *Ba Dum Dum Tish*
I am going to cheerfully murder you.

Curse text and its lack of inflection.
I think that the chip in your brain will prevent that.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
I am going to cheerfully murder you.

Curse text and its lack of inflection.
If you do murder him can you do it quietly, some of us are trying to sleep. Also make it vry bloody and record it then out it on youtube so i can watch.