Poll: Does anyone alse hate he summer as much as me?

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Yeah that's nice, you go and hate summer then.
I'll just be down here in the southern hemisphere, freezing my ass off.
It's only just the start of winter now and we had a high of 9 degrees yesterday.
(That's degrees Celsius, you non Celsius using people can work that out yourself)

OP, once my legs have thawed, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
I LOVE the summer! Swimming, volleyball, and all the free time in the world!
........But then again, I also love winter, spring, and fall, soooooo.......Yay Optimism!

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
I think that the chip in your brain will prevent that.
Funny, I thought the knife in my hand would expedite it.
Chip < Knife.

Your move.
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
If you do murder him can you do it quietly, some of us are trying to sleep. Also make it vry bloody and record it then out it on youtube so i can watch.
What.

Yes, let me record myself murdering another and post it on a popular video-sharing site.
That'll keep the cops off my trail.
What? Scared?
They're probably already after you anyway :p

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
I think that the chip in your brain will prevent that.
Funny, I thought the knife in my hand would expedite it.
Chip < Knife.

Your move.
*Presses Button*

Now sleep Max, sleep. (Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
I love the summer :)

it's curently mid 20's ish outside at my house, which could be described as an "english countryside paradise". The birds are tweeting, the flowers are blooming, the sky is clear. No raid yet. In short: I love the summer, it's when everything good happens.

My birthday is in the winter, so it's almost always raining. Fuck Winter.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Tiny space =fun

Its way too hot here right now. I'm just thankfull for big fans and a mini fridge full of beer.
Bring on winter, preferably the nuclear kind, it lasts longer. I only get sick in the summer. I spent most of the last week laid out with man flu. Lousy summer.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Hah, I have a park opposite my Halls of Residence and a huge field on campus right behind. I absolutely love summer, plus it's nice and warm in Leeds which makes a nice change to the usual British weather. So yeah, I love summer. Also, how do people try to scam you more, OP? How does that make sense?

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
I hate the summer because I have a core temperature that's slightly above normal which means I get hot easily and find it hard to cool down. That coupled with a persperation problem that means I start sweating at around 18c so in the summer I'm constantly damp and uncomfortable. The only good thing about it is I can wander around without a coat or jumper without getting cold until the weather hits freezing.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Honestly? I like the paler (healthy pale) look better than massively tanned. Not to say that being tanned is bad.

Anyway I love Summer as much as Winter cos I can go to the beach in Summer, and snowball fights and skiing in Winter

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Arrers said:
I don't like to complain about the weather in britain,
That's a first.

MaxTheReaper said:
Which is why I don't advertise my many murders.
*Coughs discreetly*

On topic - How can you not like the summer? It's bright 70% of the day, everything seems so colourful it would make Niko Bellic's eyes explode. I could go on. Well, I couldn't, that was a lie.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
If I lived in a hot country I probably would.
As is I can wear my heavy trenchcoat any day of the year.
Irish weather is my new god and I will worship it as I should have years ago.
Funny, I don't remember saying th-- OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
Well, two can play at that game!

MaxTheReaper said:
*words*

Also, did I mention Monkfish is the coolest guy ever?
WHY YES, I DO BELIEVE HE IS

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Trivun said:
. Also, how do people try to scam you more, OP? How does that make sense?
People try and scam me more in the summer. When i was in poland last summer, two really hot polish girls tried to sell me and some friends this really cheap knock off perfume for some reason. They were really fine looking girls, but the bullshit they were coming out with, oh god it was hard not to gouge their eyes out with a spoon.
Things like that have happened to me in england as well but only in the summer. For some reason people think its a good time to try out things they saw in the real hustle

And no, i'm not a vampire but that would be cool. I just dont like the sun. Its way too bright for one thing

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
I have an active dislike of the summer. Its too hot, fat people start walking around dressed innapropriately, people try and scam money out of you more, all the insects and stuff come out, the sun is EVIL and trying to kill me and people wanrt me to do stuff more.
I just like sitting at home with my computer games and internet. I dont want to go to the beach and work on my tan, i'm fine being pale white.
Roll on winter and the snow and the freezing cold rain.
Amen reverend. I could stay at home for a week in winter and my mom wouldn't ask me to do as much as in one day of summer.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Actually, due to living in a fucking cold place other than the summer, I hate the winter.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
If I lived in a hot country I probably would.
As is I can wear my heavy trenchcoat any day of the year.
Irish weather is my new god and I will worship it as I should have years ago.
Lukeje said:
*Presses Button*

Now sleep Max, sleep. (Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)
Must...not...derail...thread!
Fear me, for I have tamed The Reaper.