Poll: Does Rainbow Dash Like Girls?

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Thomas Kitts said:
What did you think of the album Rainbow Dash Likes Girls by Renard? I only recently heard about Renard and love pretty much all of his music. If you don't know who he is here is his website. http://www.lapfoxtrax.com/
Take a wild stab and guess how many albums I actually own from Lapfoxtrax?

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
OutrageousEmu said:
Wait, what? Does Rainbow Dash Like Girls what? This isn't a sentence, it lacks a verb. Its like asking "Why do the vampires in Twilight Sparkle?". Why are there vampires in Twilight Sparkle, and why do they do what?
like is technically a verb.
also, sentences dont need verbs. actually, only 'asking' is the only verb in your comment.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
rainbow dash isn't a lesbian because SHE DOESN'T EXIST AND CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH ANYTHING...EVER.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Well... she is a non-existant character so it'd be pretty fucking impressive if she did feel any kind of sexual orientation at all...

But enough of me bringing down the mood.
Yes, yes she so blatantly does!
:p

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
werewolfsfury said:
rainbow dash isn't a lesbian because SHE DOESN'T EXIST AND CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH ANYTHING...EVER.
how do you know you know she doesnt exist in another universe?
science-lawyered.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
TrilbyWill said:
also, sentences dont need verbs. actually, only 'asking' is the only verb in your comment.
I think they do. "Are" and "is" are conjugations of the verb "to be".

chowderface

Nov 18, 2009
Coldster said:
Ahem, here thee here thee! All persons believing that is a lesbian is hereby decreed WRONG by (her majesty) Lauren Faust herself:

"Rainbow Dash has rainbow-striped hair because of her name and because she is very interested in sports, specifically flying. She is a tomboy, but nowhere in the show is her sexual orientation ever referenced. As we all know, there are plenty of straight tomboys in the world, and assuming they are lesbians is extremely unfair to both straight and lesbian tomboys."

Here is my source: http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2010/12/24/my-little-non-homophobic-non-racist-non-smart-shaming-pony-a-rebuttal/

Note that she doesn't say Rainbow Dash's sexual orientation (and really, does it matter?), simply that no one should assume she is automatically a lesbian. Just because the female to male ratio in Equestria is 9:1, that doesn't mean every mare is a lesbian. So I advise this little tip to live by: Rainbow Dash is not a lesbian unless it aids the joke, story, or Shipping thread. Can we all just agree on this? Please?
This. Me, I'd peg Rarity or Fluttershy as a lesbian.

Actually, I'd only peg Rarity as a lesbian. Fluttershy I kind of read as being asexual.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
TrilbyWill said:
werewolfsfury said:
science-lawyered.
Because there is no proof to suggest she does.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
SamuelT said:
TrilbyWill said:
werewolfsfury said:
science-lawyered.
there's no proof to suggest God exists either, but people still believe in Him.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
You gotta be kidding me...
Rainbow Dash does not approve of this thread.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
TrilbyWill said:
SamuelT said:
TrilbyWill said:
werewolfsfury said:
science-lawyered.
Which is the exact reason God cannot be scientifically proven.

You pulled the science card on this one.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
chowderface said:
Coldster said:
Ahem, here thee here thee! All persons believing that is a lesbian is hereby decreed WRONG by (her majesty) Lauren Faust herself:

"Rainbow Dash has rainbow-striped hair because of her name and because she is very interested in sports, specifically flying. She is a tomboy, but nowhere in the show is her sexual orientation ever referenced. As we all know, there are plenty of straight tomboys in the world, and assuming they are lesbians is extremely unfair to both straight and lesbian tomboys."

Here is my source: http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2010/12/24/my-little-non-homophobic-non-racist-non-smart-shaming-pony-a-rebuttal/

Note that she doesn't say Rainbow Dash's sexual orientation (and really, does it matter?), simply that no one should assume she is automatically a lesbian. Just because the female to male ratio in Equestria is 9:1, that doesn't mean every mare is a lesbian. So I advise this little tip to live by: Rainbow Dash is not a lesbian unless it aids the joke, story, or Shipping thread. Can we all just agree on this? Please?
This. Me, I'd peg Rarity or Fluttershy as a lesbian.

Actually, I'd only peg Rarity as a lesbian. Fluttershy I kind of read as being asexual.
To be honest I can see them all being pan-sexual because of the female to male ratio. However Rarity would seem the least likely because of her love for stallions such as Prince Blueblood. Fluttershy is almost impossible to tell because she could just be a socially awkward mare that might burst with love if she just meets the pony of her dreams. IMO of course.

Sep 11, 2009
SamuelT said:
TrilbyWill said:
SamuelT said:
TrilbyWill said:
werewolfsfury said:
science-lawyered.
Which is the exact reason God cannot be scientifically proven.

You pulled the science card on this one.
The multiverse man! It's some crazy science mumbo jumbo!

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Wait.. the blue one is a girl?!

I mean I could see the pink one and purple one ... but the blue one?