Poll: Escapist, what's your sexuality?

MetalPhoenix

May 12, 2009
Does single count?

I mean being single by choise. Not because I'm not attracted to girls, but because I choose to ignore those feelings

Blackality

Oct 18, 2009
_Janny_ said:
Blackality said:
How can you have no sexuality?
Then I'm guessing you're asexual (as in, you're not sexually interested in either genders).
That's got to be very rare, like a genetic disease or something. never heard of it before. I didn't even knew that was possible.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Blackality said:
That's got to be very rare, like a genetic disease or something. never heard of it before. I didn't even knew that was possible.
It is rare-ish, but it's not a disease or anything. A person can simply not be interested in sex. Think about someone who went through a traumatic experience (like got raped or went through a bad experience as a kid).

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Funkiest Monkey said:
canadamus_prime said:
Funkiest Monkey said:
I was interested and didn't want to necro a thread.
Because we all know you're fucked either way. You create a repeat thread, you get Escapists up your ass; you necro a thread, you get Escapists up your ass. Either way means a visit to the proctologist to remove your fellow Escapists from your ass.
That's true. I checked with the proctologist and he's fully booked for the next three days.

[sub]It's becoming really hard to sit down.[/sub]
Three days? I figured he'd be booked up for the next three years

[sub]I bet you're walking pretty funny too.[/sub]

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Male, and if you want to make categories, bisexual, although I'd say we all are in one degree or another. I believe there is a scale for it, but I can't recall it.

That being said, I've had one significant other in my whole life and still have her and I really hope I get to stay with her for life.

Lovely misconceptions:

1. No, I do not need to be with a dude once in my life. As I said, I have a girlfriend and I want to stay with her.
2. No, it doesn't place extra strain on the relationship or whatever.
3. No, I'm not a poseur. Yes, there are a lot of poseurs. That doesn't mean everyone is.
4. No, I'm NOT more likely to cheat. I never understood this conclusion.
5. No, I don't secretly want to fuck all of my friends' brains out. Ever heard of a friend zone? Besides, as I said, I have a girlfriend.
6. No, I don't need a threesome. Yes, it sounds hot in theory. No, I would not want to experience one in reality.
7. No, I'm not more likely to be attracted to people. I'd say I'm extremely shallow, despite being average myself. Yes, I'll like other average people if they have a great personality. But I won't want to fuck everything that moves, either.

Not that anyone knows I am, other than my girlfriend and whoever reads this post. But I could care less.

Yarpie

Jun 24, 2010
Male and straight, with some occasional bi-moments, however not to the degree that I would call myself bi-sexual.

Funkiest Monkey

Jul 10, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Funkiest Monkey said:
canadamus_prime said:
Funkiest Monkey said:
I was interested and didn't want to necro a thread.
Because we all know you're fucked either way. You create a repeat thread, you get Escapists up your ass; you necro a thread, you get Escapists up your ass. Either way means a visit to the proctologist to remove your fellow Escapists from your ass.
That's true. I checked with the proctologist and he's fully booked for the next three days.

[sub]It's becoming really hard to sit down.[/sub]
Three days? I figured he'd be booked up for the next three years

[sub]I bet you're walking pretty funny too.[/sub]
Like John Wayne.

JoJoKitty

Jul 6, 2010
Female and a lesbian.
I wouldn't say no to a guy if I really liked him though. Not sure if that makes me bi or really open minded.

Love is more important than gender in the end, I think.

atalanta

Dec 27, 2009
Bi chicks are badass.

Well, I guess I'm technically pansexual, since I'm plenty attracted to genderqueer and androgynous people as well, but calling myself bi works just fine.

_Janny_ said:
It is rare-ish, but it's not a disease or anything. A person can simply not be interested in sex. Think about someone who went through a traumatic experience (like got raped or went through a bad experience as a kid).
o_O there are plenty of asexuals who weren't abused as kids, and most people who were abused are not asexual. Just so you know.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Male, Straight

Although I find myself being attracted to most female lesbians, not obvious, but just when ya think shes hot she is not into you, ya know what I'm saying right.

kind of like that one chick from FF 13, She is hot, but it won't work out.