Poll: Escapists Everywhere: What's you secret fetish?

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Nickompoop said:
Indian women. I dunno, they just seem naturally hot. No other ethnicity pulls is like that. It's the weirdest goddamn thing.
Only because of the verbage used in my slice of the woods but, Indian as in India or Indian as in America because ol' Chrissy Columbus got mixed us?

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
It takes about three to five women to get me off these days. The worst part is cleaning up, I'm running out of good dump spots.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
AdeptaSororitas said:
Holy Emperor! What a freak!
First, i liked your name. Then, i liked your avatar. Now, after this post, i've decided I have a you fetish. I'm not into the whole BDSM thing personally but I think i'd make an exception for a sister of battle.

I look far younger than 29. So thats a bonus for you. Win win. Weeeee

kotorfan04

Aug 7, 2009
Gonna go with Control, giving it up, taking it. I love the idea of someone giving over their personhood to another person, letting their fate rest in the other's hands. So uhmm... Yeah, nothing weird about that.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
One of mine may or may not be having sex on a few substances that may or may not be legal in some areas. I won't go into details, because I don't want to get a moderator warning over it.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
I'm really plain. I'm into big boobs and a nice ass. Even just one of those qualities will do. It's just been a while so I'm going with "beggers cant be choosers" haha.

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
Into BDSM, I'm a sub, specifically.

I used to have a giant list, because I'm into a lot, but that's mainly it.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
thiosk said:
First, i liked your name. Then, i liked your avatar. Now, after this post, i've decided I have a you fetish. I'm not into the whole BDSM thing personally but I think i'd make an exception for a sister of battle.

I look far younger than 29. So thats a bonus for you. Win win. Weeeee
Um, thanks? ^//^' People seem to have a thing for us SOB's lol

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
SideSlyGuy said:
I happen to like transsexuals, and BDSM dominance.
I like women too, but Im not sure on one thing. Does this make me bisexual?
you're only bi if you're attracted the both men and womyn

Michael Brunson

Jun 4, 2011
Yikes... I've always been one to believe that you don't know whether you like something until you try it...My only limit is nothing immoral.

That being said here are the things I did like:

BDSM, feet, role-play(especially schoolgirl/teacher), redheads, paying for it...(at an official brothel, not some chick off the street), public places, food play, exhibitionism on both sides, swinging, toys, analingus... hmm I can't really think of anymore at the moment...

damn I'm depraved...

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
leggings. i really wish this leggings fad would go away. it makes it really hard to concentrate on anything when everyone wears leggings

Agarth

Jul 14, 2009
Female video-game characters. Most female characters in video-games I feel myself attracted to. Especially If it's a RPG like Dragon Age or Mass Effect.

MoosieMann

Nov 18, 2009
spinny chairs. oh yes.
But in all seriousness, I'm far too timid to share. (look at my post count and how long I've been here)I'm the one who just waits, and watches. SO YEAH ESCAPIST. I'M WATCHING YOU.