Poll: Escapists - Where do you live? (OR: Escapists near you!)

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Pretty self explanatory, where do you live Escapists?

For added discussion value, were you born where you live? If not, where were you born and when did you move? I currently live in Australia, but was born in the UK (London, plan on returning soon).

So where do you live?

EDIT: This can also be used as a tool to see how many Escapists live near you (in a totally non-creepy stalking way). I mean I've already found one living one suburb away.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I live in the State of Confusion, above the Isles of Ignorance, but below Peak of Pretensiousnes. Here, in the town of Wit, I make my living on Cynic Street as the Satirical Sausage Factory and College Dorm.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I live in the US, specifically the not so cold, more wet than white, Northwest that is Washington state. To go even farther than that, I live in Vancouver, the original Vancouver, which came before those bastard Canadians came a stole the damn name... fucking Canadians[footnote]Its ok British Columbia, we still love you, and when we (Washington and Oregon) secede from the US, you guys can come with us and form super country Cascadia.[/footnote].

You may know our neighbor Portland better, so I normally say I live there as that gets fewer people confused, And if you're wondering, all those things in Portlandia, completely true.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Dystopia said:
The UK is in Europe. Just sayin'.
Thankyou for your input. They are separated for the clear reason that I would suspect there are many more members form the UK than in mainland Europe ie. spain, germany etc.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
That one little corner of China where you can safely watch an uncensored Youtube video about topless, time traveling girls attending the Tiananmen Square incident and Falun Gong gatherings.

Basically, Hong Kong.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
TopazFusion said:
New Zealand.
North Island.
Born here. Live here.
Hi five man, North Island too. Came where when I was two, I'm Korean.

New Zeaaaalaaaaaand!

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
Born in Arizona, USA. Lived here my whole life. I intend to move after college though.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
United States. I'm currently living near the place with the president's faces carved up on the nearby hill.

Apparently that's a big deal?

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Scotland! It's so good it deserved it's own category!

But I may be living in England soon.

Luftwaffles

Apr 24, 2010
Nouw said:
TopazFusion said:
New Zealand.
North Island.
Born here. Live here.
Hi five man, North Island too. Came where when I was two, I'm Korean.

New Zeaaaalaaaaaand!
Kiwis yeah!

North island here too. Im sure there are a couple of southies here...

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
dkeck said:
ectoplasmicz said:
dkeck said:
Aussie, from good old Melbourne
Living in Melbourne as well :D

Whereabouts? (No stalking intended :p)
I'm from out gippsland way, but I live in Caulfield during the week. yourself?
Woah, did NOT expect to be that close! Im in Carnegie, pretty much in between Ormond and Glen Huntly railway stations :p