Poll: Escapists - Where do you live? (OR: Escapists near you!)

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Tasmania, Australia. In some bullshit little farm village that no one has ever heard of. Not exactly the most popular place, but at least there is some peace and quiet.

Noala

Jun 3, 2010
Hervey Bay, Australia.
Never heard of it? Neither did I till i moved there.

dkeck

Nov 11, 2009
ectoplasmicz said:
dkeck said:
Ok that is quite creepy, what do you do for work?
I know right?
I work at the Element store in the city :D
yourself?
I do a bit of work as a camera tech on like sets but our film industry is crap so not much work. SO I'm starting a course in IT this year

EDIT: Play any online games?

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
dkeck said:
ectoplasmicz said:
dkeck said:
Ok that is quite creepy, what do you do for work?
I know right?
I work at the Element store in the city :D
yourself?

EDIT: Play any online games?
Weird actually, now that i think about it im not playing any online games right now...message me tocontinue this conversation if you like :D

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Australia with all the spiders. I didn't expect the results on the poll, I thought most were from the US.

Sonicka

Jan 17, 2012
Australia, the western suburbs of Sydney.

Was born even further west but then my family decided that living half an hour closer to the sea was better (despite that all we usually see of the coast is Sydney City when we stand on a hill top).

Jan 23, 2010
Sweden represent!
Born and currently living in the northern parts of Sweden.

Brb I have to go shovel some snow from the drive way so it's possible to drive a car there.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
Australia/NZ has taken an early lead.
I wonder if it will remain so.

Though it's not entirely suprising due to the number of Australians Yahtzee pulls in with his videos.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Trippy Turtle said:
I didn't expect the results on the poll, I thought most were from the US.
I was thinking exactly that, then i realised they're probably asleep over there. Or at work. I cant be bothered finding out.

Give it a few hours and the US will take the lead.

Areani

Dec 18, 2008
The Almighty Grigard said:
Sweden represent!
Born and currently living in the northern parts of Sweden.

Brb I have to go shovel some snow from the drive way so it's possible to drive a car there.
Greetings fellow Swede! Living in the more central parts myself. I may not have to shovel my way to school, but the roads may as well have been made of ice!

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
ectoplasmicz said:
Trippy Turtle said:
I didn't expect the results on the poll, I thought most were from the US.
I was thinking exactly that, then i realised they're probably asleep over there. Or at work. I cant be bothered finding out.

Give it a few hours and the US will take the lead.
Don't be so sure, Last "where do you live" thread that I remember Europe had by far the most Escapists. Though I suspect the UK wasn't a separate choise then.

I'm from the Netherlands btw. Groningen during the week and beautiful Fryslân in the weekends.