Poll: Ever had your pet give you it's kill?

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
My pet Bengal Tiger brought me half my Gym Teacher. I think he would have been offended if I didn't take my share, but still it was a kind act.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
yes,
it was disgusting,
I screamed at it until I was hoarse,
couldn't really sing well for 2 hours :(

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
dietpeachsnapple said:
My mentor's cat does this a lot.

I have heard quite a few stories concerning how adept the cat is at hunting birds in the area, even once swiping a bird... from a tree... while the bird was flying through.

Humans = top of the food chain my ass.

We have none of this killer instinct.
The spines hanging on display in my room would like to have a word with you.

OT: My dog's a big wuss, so no.

SimplyTheWest

Jan 6, 2009
My cat managed to trap this little mouse in a corner.....and then sat on it, killing it.
And then he brings home about 6 rabbits in a week, when he is under 1 year old, and we live quite far from a forest. He is insane.

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Echer123 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:

I have heard quite a few stories concerning how adept the cat is at hunting birds in the area, even once swiping a bird... from a tree... while the bird was flying through.

Hanging? Like, with fish line? In the middle of your room? Don't those get in the way?

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
My cats used to do it all the time.

Whenever my dogs catch something they just run off to the distance and scamper off whenever you get too close.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
dietpeachsnapple said:
Echer123 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:

Hanging? Like, with fish line? In the middle of your room? Don't those get in the way?
Of my victims trying to escape, maybe.

crypt-creature

May 12, 2009
My dog brings the gift of dead(ish) rabbits and takes on opossums regularly.

When my parents take her south to their beach home, she has an interest in Alligators.
They don't let her near those. Shiba Inu's are nothing but a fuzzy snack to a gator.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
My cats go out and kill rats and mice all the time. Every so often the come up to me when im outside and drop it infront of me.

So yes, my pets have given my their kill multible times.

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Echer123 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:
Echer123 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:

So you skip the whole "Damn you little bastards, get off my lawn!" approach and go straight for the throat? [figuratively and non-figuratively].

Supernatural Girl

May 31, 2009
One of my cats, Togs (Tokugawa) brings dead birds to the kitchen and meows so loud, until someone comes to investigate why she's making so much noise. We try to get thing off her (Stop her eating it, so she doesn't yak it up later), but then she scarpers.

My mother once had a cat that: 1) convinced a seagull to take refuge in her family's kitchen and have a conversation with it (meow, Scree...)

2) In the time of battering your own fish for fish 'n' chips, stole someone's fish supper and brought it home for them. An actually fillet of fish from a stranger's house. o_O

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
My Guinea Pig often presents my with dead carrots and lettuce, while my two Pugs present me with dead Al-Qaeda agents.

I love them all so much.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Considering most of our pets are cats, we do get the occasional sea gull or owl or pigeon dragged through the cat flap, the feathers left all over the floor and carpet. We also get worms, slugs and various small mammals.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
dietpeachsnapple said:
Echer123 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:
Echer123 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:

So you skip the whole "Damn you little bastards, get off my lawn!" approach and go straight for the throat? [figuratively and non-figuratively].
Yep, I get straight to the point.

/bad pun

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
I used to have a couple of cats that would find mice in the night and then kill them to put it in my bed and wait until I woke up. They would be so proud of themselves. T_T