Poll: Exactly where are you from?

Ritz Dijuto

Sep 15, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia, but not like I lived there long.

On a lighter note, moving is fun when you hate the people you're leaving behind.

DreamKing

Aug 14, 2008
I live on Long Island, NY. I don't hate where I live, I hate the people living on the Island. Except maybe COR 3000 (if I find out that he lives on the Island).

ChickDangerous

Feb 8, 2009
I live in Cairns, Queensland, Australia. It's hot and muggy when the sun's out or it rains so much it floods. The beaches are brown, the ocean is full of jellyfish, the islands are full of tourists, the city is full of rednecks. Ick.

Sweep117

Jan 27, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada is where I currently live but I was born in St. John's, Newfoundland.
Come to Canada. We have free health care.

bart12300

Feb 4, 2009
Seattle, Washington, where we prefer the depressing rain over sun shine any day! It's strange that we're considered the rainy city even though we by no means receive the most rain per year in the United States. Most of the drops are so small that we could practically call it mist.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
Newport Beach, California. You know, that place that warships John Wayne and about 98.9% of people here are pretentious pricks who should be added to the governments depopulation list.

space_oddity

Oct 24, 2008
Xiado said:
space_oddity said:
Xiado said:
SplicedUp068 said:
I live in america but i want to move to either Ireland or Australia
Ireland, definitely. Find yeself a rosy cheeked (all four) maiden and wear sweaters, write poetry, and counter the effects of the Guinness with coffee. Seriously though, it's much better than Austrailia. More boring since the IRA broke up though.
Australia is way better! Its always sunny, there are beaches everywhere, even in the sky and everybody is friendly (alcoholic). Ireland is just a but-load of green fields and a sub par education system!
The Australian regime and cultural mentality make it worse. Ireland might not be a great place to grow up, but the universities are great. Australia is a buttload of empty desert with civilization in only a few places. The rolling downs of Ireland have a great spirit, and the culture is really rich there.
Regime? Cultural Mentality? Man, i dont know what you've been told, but we are all just chillin down here. The only reason i mention Ireland's school system is because my mate is over there in an exchange program and about 80% of the kids at his school are into drugs. Heavily.
And the desert isn't empty, its full of things nature designed almost exclusively to KILL AUSTRALIANS. And the ocean us full of similar creatures. And the rainforests too. And we have quite a boring and young history, excluding the 40,000 years the aboriginals were just sort of relaxing around the place. Screw this man, im moving to Ireland.

Beetlejooce

Dec 26, 2008
Born in Southend, Essex, England. Where you can get stabbed asking for directions, there's enough slang to write a book, and the pier is over a mile long and has this annoying tendency to burn down every few weeks.