Poll: Ezio vs. Batman

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
In the future ezio wouldn't know how the fuck to use his gadgets and Batman would kick his ass.

In the past Ezio would win, hands down. In Brotherhood he's like, 40 and in 2 he's in his late teens. The whole time he's been honing his assassin skills with the resources of his time. So basically it's almost all swords and knives fighting against other guys trained to fight with swords and knives. He's experienced enough with them to the point where he can be surrounded by 20 guys with swords and kill all of them with little to no effort. Batman has been fighting thugs who probably for the most part aren't very good at close quarters combat for a shorter amount of time with his combat experience more thinly spread over a variety of gadgets which he wouldn't have access to in the past. The only way batman would win would be to get the drop on Ezio, which would go to shit because Ezio can do this:

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Eico said:
Odgical said:
Eico said:
But he can use them.
No, he can't. He lacks the inclination to use them.

He'd still win, mind. It's just Ezio has a gun that he's willing to use and Batman doesn't.
In the newer Batman and the old cartoon, perhaps. But there is indeed a Batman willing to use lethal force and firearms.
Actually, it's the very first Batman that was willing to use lethal force and ran around totting a .45 pistol and snapping people's necks. After that we had the happy-campy Batman and after that we got the Caped Crusader as we know him today for whom killing is strictly off-limits.

Still, he doesn't need any of that versus Ezio. He doesn't even need all of his gadgets. I mean, the man takes out SWAT teams armed with automatic rifles. I doubt a Renaissance guy with a little musket in his sleeve is going to be much of a problem.

Also, that alignment poster is freakin' awesome.
Jandau said:
Batman is a whiny emo douche, Ezio is awesome.
You been reading the same Batman as I have? Get The Dark Knight Returns, that's Batman. The kind of man who grins like a maniac when he thinks about a night of ass-kicking.

TeH PizZa Guy

Apr 6, 2010
Angerwing said:
TeH PizZa Guy said:
BUT Ezio doesn't need no secret identity, so he gets all the ladies.
You seem to be forgetting that Bruce Wayne is an attractive billionaire. Sorry Ezio, but you just got out-classed.

Yeah, there's no way Ezio can beat Batman.
My argument is now invalid. DAMN YOU!!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I would go for Batman, better at stealth etc. Plus, if you can go toe to toe with the Joker and almost always comes out on top, I would say that you're about ready for anything.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Angerwing said:
TeH PizZa Guy said:
BUT Ezio doesn't need no secret identity, so he gets all the ladies.
You seem to be forgetting that Bruce Wayne is an attractive billionaire. Sorry Ezio, but you just got out-classed.

Yeah, there's no way Ezio can beat Batman.
Your forgetting that ezio is one extreamly good looking and has the sexiest accsent and he has enough money to renovate all of fucking rome for fuck sake. I don't see bruce doing any thign like that. Seriously by the end of asscreed 2 and brotherhood if you bother to pick your money up you have enough to buy all of fucking italy. Batman would win in a fist fight but with weapons it would ezio and if it were a race on rooftops or somthing like that ezio would win.
It also says chase/kill match presumibly bat man wouldn't be able to catch ezio and if he did ezio could shoot him, assassinate him, poison him, throw smoke bombs, sword/dagger fight, he can heal himself, throw knives i could go on. I know batman has many tricks up his sleeves but i think if one had to kill the other and they could take as long as they want ezio would win batman is a fat kid compared to ezio the olymic racer. Ezio would beat batman.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Batman has the glidey cape and the harpoon gun, but Ezio seems more willing to do absolutely insane things. I'm going to go with Batman, but without his gadgets, Ezio would murder him.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Ezio. "Heh Batman, look at this shiny thing I got right here.... good, now kill youself"

The apple trumps all!

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
Batman. In his time period, he´d kick Ezio´s ass...he kows the tech way better. In Ezio´s time, he´d still kick his ass, since Batman has already travelled through time in the comics and kicked all kinds of ass, even without his gadgets. He´s skilled in multiple martial arts and he is an experienced detective. Ezio is cool but he doesnt stand a chance.

lord canti

May 30, 2009
Let's see the man who takes on psycho's mutants and supervillains on a nightly basis, or the man who get into fist fights with the pope. Hmm choices.

lord canti

May 30, 2009
Also a piece of eden wouldn't work on batman. He has way to much will power to be controlled by it.

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
Shreder55 said:
Batman even without his gadgets he can kick ass. If Ezio loses his weapons he would get his ass kicked.

So the winner would be Batman.
Ezio's pretty good unarmed too.

cke

Jun 20, 2010
They would fall into a singularity and create Batzio, the crime-stoping back-stabbing badass... with an Italian accent!

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Shade184 said:
It'd be a close match, but I reckon it'd depend on the rules of engagement.

If it was a fight to the death, Ezio would obviously win, because Batman doesn't kill. Even if he beat the shit out of Ezio, we all know that Assassins are very good at getting away, and eventually Batman would be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But.

If it was merely to the pain, Batman would kick Ezio's arse to hell and back. Batman's much better at stealth than Ezio is, and has better armour. Since Ezio's gadgets focus on high lethality with little actual impact, not being able to use those would make things very difficult for the Assassin.

Besides, he's the goddamn Batman.

(Wtf? Captcha gave me Greek letters?)
yup, Bats would win hands down. For a start Batman can FUCKING CROUCH. But even if it was a fight to the death, Batman would probably die of old age before Ezio got the drop on him. You underestimate Batman's uncanny ability to not die. Hell he even got his bak broken like a freakin' toothpick by Bane and y'know what he was doing about 6 months later? Kicking some criminal ass, that's what.

OT: Batman all the way. He's super-intelligent, super athletic, a genius detective and has highly attuned senses. Even in a fight to the death (which Batman has been in time and time again) He's find a way out, or at least a way of completely disabling his opponent. Remember in The Dark Knight? He dropped that mob boss from a third story fire escape just to get a point across.
Batman may be above killing, but he's sure as hell not above maining the hell outta his targets to the point where they literally cannot walk anymore.

Also, lets admit it, Ezio's kinda retarded mentally. Always falling into traps and the like.