Poll: Fallout 3

romitelli

Jan 2, 2008
being evil makes fallout 3 a bit devoid of meaning, at least for me.. I mean, why the hell go through all that trouble just to screw over something already screwed up.

Fatalistic

Jul 15, 2010
I'm almost all the time good. I play better when I'm on the good side.

With the exception of KOTOR and Fable (No idea why), I've felt bad about every evil thing I've done in games.

Pocotron

Mar 16, 2009
I always try to be good but end up killing them!

Awww, good times in Capital of Dave... Can't wait for New Vegas!

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
In Fallout I stole everything I could get my hands on as long as it didn't result in me being shot down by someone. I then took all the good options and harvested bounty fingers to get the highest karma rating.

So my gameplay is neutral with the goal of good.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
MacDonaldFin said:
TerribleAssassin said:
Evil.

I like to shoot and steal.

Makes great fun.
This oh so much. I don't know why, I've always wanted to go for the evil options whenever playing games with moral choices. Just seemed more appealing than being good.

EDIT: Just remembered that I always go on a killing rampage in Fallout 3, just anyone or anything within a 10 mile radius whenever I get evil enough and get enough big ass guns :D
Yeah, there's something much more satisfying about being an outlaw than following the rules in a time of desperation.

WelshDanny

May 10, 2010
I played like a nice guy, just making the decisions I'd choose in the situation.

I did try to play another game as a neutral character, but it takes so much effort to stay inside that little area of morality!