Poll: Fallout 3

coolman9899

May 20, 2010
What do you do in fallout 3 (or any game with moral choices) regarding the moral/karma choice

as for me I dont have fallout 3 or any other game with that system due to my shit computer and lack of my job... :(

but I suppose I would be evil karma because I would just steal shit and get a apartment in tenpenny tower and to get that I would have to do something EVILLLLLLLLLLLL >:)

EDIT:awww damnit I accedentally pressed enter when I was doing the poll so I had to edit it >_>

Apr 19, 2010
I usually stay evil up until I start selling fingers (usually over 100 at a time) and when that happens It's hard to go back to evil without killing everyone.

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
im tempted to do evil things, but i never do. Maybe ill intimidate people but overall im a good guy.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
I do both, but in Fallout I can only go good. I don't know why. I just can't do it. Like the huntsman in Snow White. I CAN'T DO IT

megamanenm

Apr 7, 2009
So many options... I can choose between evil, malevolent or wicked :D

On topic: I always play the good guy first, then evil. I wish game would have more grey areas instead of all these false dilemmas.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
coolman9899 said:
Snowalker said:
Umm... So... us good people aren't welcome, cause on that poll it just says evil...
Read the bottom of the topic >.< sry
You must have edited while I was writing this post, but thats cool, thanks for fixing it.

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
I found it hard to choose the evil route in Fallout 3, it just felt so forced, as in the evil decisions were hard to justify, even if you played a character who was quite a bastard.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Good. Evil was an attractive prospect early on, but once you load up on guns and supplies about a quarter way in there's no way to justify being evil except for the evulz. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ForTheEvulz]

I nearly always pick good characters anyway. I could never kill the little sisters in Bioshock either...

DeadMix

May 30, 2010
The only game I've ever been evil in is Fable. Can't do it in games like Fallout 3 and Mass Effect. It just isn't fun for me.

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
Good or neutral.
One playthrough I was a paragon of goodness and righteousness.
The next I was a slaver who happened to help out settlements he liked. XD

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Save people's life, and then steal all their shit.

I end up with a lot of negative karma simply because each item stolen comes with a negative karma attached, which means if you're stealing a few boxes of ammo or food off the table, you get a bunch at once.

Also I kill Silver. First thing I do every time I leave Vault 101, I head straight to her house, make her give me her money, and then shoot her in the back of the head.

I don't think I've ever had a single playthrough where I left her alive.

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
I usually help people with their problems, but steal everything that isn't nailed down as soon as they turn their backs on me.

Most times I end up somewhere between good and neutral

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Pure good.

Considering I didn't even bother with a single quest from paradise falls................

Because I burned it to the ground the minute I found out it was a slaver base.