Poll: Favorite drink containing alcohol

guitarsniper

Mar 5, 2011
Golden Cadillac. It's Galliano, Creme de cacao, heavy cream, and ice, all blended together to a texture of delicious.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I cannot stomach alcohol. The only stuff I've been able to keep down was a small shot of brandy (awful) and some Kahlua in a trifle (not great).

Hexadeximal

Jan 28, 2011
I'm a red wine kinda guy. I save the hard stuff for parties I know I'm not coming back from. That's when the Bourbon and Tequila comes out.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
White Russian. Chocolate milk while getting drunk? Hell yes!
Quoting The Dude while drinking? Even better!
Also tried doing some real chocolate milk and adding Minttu(Finnish 40% mint liqueur) into it. Not as great, but still tasted nice.

It's very rare that I drink anything else than beer when I'm out though.

Elamdri

Nov 19, 2009
Scotch, neat. Bourbon is also nice.

Also a fan of Old Fashions and Mint Juleps.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Now this is a hard one. I enjoy, beer, wine, cognac the most. However I think I have to admit that I like to settle down under the blanket while watching TV with a nice glass of red wine. For I'll drink anything that gets me drunk.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Haven't experimented much in the subject, what with the age limit of drinking and all
But I do enjoy a good beer, very refreshing, but not the best if you want to get, how you say, 'wasted'

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
It depends on the situation, but mostly a good old lager of varying quality and price. Fosters for the heavy night out, something mainland european for the more civilised event.

Though that said, I'm not opposed to anything on that list and will enjoy any decent bevvy, be it spirits, wine, ale, cocktails... I'm really not fussy.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
usmarine4160 said:
I love warm Cognac, acquired taste but classy. The glass also screams "Pinkie out!" ;)
Oh, I'm with you on that one! *cleans monocle*

That and a good scotch. A few drinks in and I won't really care what I drink (provided it's not sweet...*ick*)

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Gin is delicious, though most people don't seem to like it. I however, love it. In the words of my friend when he tried gin for the first time, "Wow, it tastes like putting up a christmas tree!"

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Hazy992 said:
Cider. It's delicious AND it gets you pissed! :p
I love a good raspberry cider...

Also, the pokemon evolution drinks by drunken moogle. And one of these days, I will try the specialty drinks at the Mana Bar.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
Most of the time, I just love a good beer. But if I'm feeling fancy, I'll get myself a mojito. I love me some mojitos. Especially flavoured ones such as Passion Fruit or Mango.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
Gin.
It has a delicious flavour on its own, but is also great for mixing, like gin and tonics and martinis.

Jan 23, 2010
Hmm....

Ale, Lager, Bitter, Cider, Scotch whiskey, spiced spirits, not-spiced spirits, liqueurs, long drinks, short drinks, rum and a second mention of Scotch whiskey (single malt ofc).

I'll drink basically anything that is not wine. Wine makes my stomach turn inside out. And I love them all equally much!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Apfelwein, our national variant of hard cider. Nothing better on a hot summer's day.

I also have a weakness for Bahama Mamas. Read into that what you like.