Poll: Favorite drink containing alcohol

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
I love a good brew almost as much as I love a good steak. And I fucking love a good steak. So, I really like good beer.

cswurt

Oct 26, 2011
I'm not much of a drinker.
Besides wine, there really wasn't anything else on that list I tried until recently.
My dad bought Irish whiskey to put in coffee (he'd bought irish cream before).

I was bored one day and poured a little glass of that stuff and tried it straight.
I like it. I swish it around in my mouth for a while and then swallow it when it starts to burn, and it feels warm going down.

Good stuff~
Haven't had any in a good long time though.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I prefer the smooth comfort of whiskey myself. I personally believe Crown Royal is the best thing Canada ever gave the world. I'm not much on beer and wine and such, but if I can get a bottle of Crown I'll be a happy camper.

Hyperrhombus

Mar 31, 2011
Cider is certainly very nice, especially the belgian stuff. Im not entirely sure where limoncello should be classed as but its epic - sweet, but very bitter in a lemon peel-ey sort of way.

flaming_squirrel

Jun 28, 2008
True Whisky HAS NO E IN IT.

Ahem, that aside, Whisky is the drink of kings.

Got three bottles of single malt on the go at the moment, delicious.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I'd have to go with Jagerbombs. While I may end up absolutely hyper, it's worth it for me, though I can't have it as a regular drink for fear of diabeetus.

Barring that, I'll go with Jacques. Fruity cider.

Dirzzit

Apr 16, 2009
usmarine4160 said:
I love warm Cognac, acquired taste but classy. The glass also screams "Pinkie out!" ;)
Cognac? The old socks of alcohol?

Scotch on the rocks, now thats a pinkie out drink.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
flaming_squirrel said:
True Whisky HAS NO E IN IT.

Ahem, that aside, Whisky is the drink of kings.

Got three bottles of single malt on the go at the moment, delicious.
Depends where the whisk(e)y is brewed, i.e.:

Whisky in Scotland and Canada.
Whiskey in Ireland and US.
Plus assorted.

Buck Wilde

Jul 15, 2009
I like a lot of things, big fan of beer, most basic styles of it but I have recently been enjoying Belgian golden strong ales. I like vodka for mostly mixing, similar situation with rum, but whiskey is probably my favorite overall. Though recently I have taken a liking to tequila, I will say though that I drink that for getting drunk more than anything. Actually reminds me how much I would like gin if it gave a better drunk.
Personal favorites (admittedly having not tried many different types of any spirit) are:
Rum: Sailor Jerrys spiced rum (maybe Cruzan)
Whiskey: Crown Royal Black
Vodka: Tito's Handmade (mid level price and its fantastic, not sure on how widely available it is)
Gin: Plymouth
Tequila: 1800 Silver
Beer: Duvel, Victory Hop Wallop, Smuttynose IPA

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Vodka dry like a fucking man. Mixing vodka is for women and queers, for me it's dry or nothing.