Poll: Favorite form of alcohol

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
The Coping Mechanism is a great drink and only requires my favorite drink, Scotch!
1. Put 2 ice cubes in a scotch glass
2. Dump them out
3. Fill the glass with scotch

Suman1991

Jul 15, 2011
Arfonious said:
Suman1991 said:
mine's beer but occasionally with friends we'll get some vodka or rum to the room(college). But im stil a beer person.

Bud Rules!!!!
I would personaly not consider Bud as a beer as much as water with a hint of beer. For real beer you want Checian or German stuff.

I am however more of a scotch person myself.
Kinda hard to get the German stuff in India
But Bud's pretty neat
and Carlsberg too

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Beer, but not of the fizzy yellow variety (I don't even like well made pilsners, much less mass-produced ones). A good Russian Imperial stout for me, thanks,

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
In the form of Ethanol to be used as fuel....I don't really like alcoholic beverages...

Suman1991

Jul 15, 2011
Daveman said:
Really? No "wine" option and yet both Whiskey AND Scotch? Don't give me shit about how different they are 'cause they're pretty fucking similar when compared to wine.

Anyway, if you hadn't guessed, it's Wine. I generally prefer Red, specifically Cabernet Sauvignon, but I also like most white and rosé too. It's not me thinking I'm awesome because I'm all sophisticated as well, I like to down that shit. One bottle of wine gets me the right amount of drunk to go out. Not sober enough to get bored easily and not drunk enough to make me look an idiot. I then usually proceed to keep drinking and tip this scale slightly further towards the retarded end of the spectrum.

Dude scotch and whiskey are different. They are made in completely different ways. Kinda like champagne and wine.
And couldn't add a wine option cuz you can only give so many options in the poll

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
gmaverick019 said:
used to be a whiskey guy, 15 throw ups later within an hour vodka became more my thing...
I did that, except it was a few hours of it and I threw up blood.

Last night I spent fifty quid on whiskey. I suppose its just that good

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
Wine. Rum, whiskey, and beer. I don't like to screw around with vodka. It just doesn't mesh with me. But primarily wine, because I'm a classy ************.

Shivhappy

Sep 6, 2011
Whiskey straight up- Middletons or Makers Mark, if its a mixed drink i will go for a lower quality(but still good) whiskey such as Jameson or Jack Daniels.
Not much of a beer person, but if i have too ill go with a porter or stout, Guinness being my go-to, second Killians Irish Red....mmmm
Damn i need to go buy beer.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
Ti0k0 said:
Beer! I like the taste. Also, when you're at a party you don't get shitfaced in half an hour, which you do when drinking pure wodka :p
When clubbing, beer isn't ridiculously priced like mixdrinks are!
Don't see any flaws, actually :p
if you drink 3-4 pints, you will spend most of your night walking to and from, and using the bathroom. once the floodgates are open...

ot: beer, ale, or flavoured cider. also disaronno and coke, because its awesome.

Blondi3

Sep 12, 2008
I drink just about everything as long as it's not cheap. What I enjoy the most is a couple beers with friends (NOT LIGHT BEER aka piss water) or a couple bottles of GOOD wine in a relaxed environment. No cheap sweet garbage, I mean real wine. Cab or Merlot for the most part. I like Spanish a lot as well as Californian.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Tequila or beer. Vodka on occasion, but I have to mix it with something.

Got a deer today though, so according to family tradition, it's a shot of Jack Daniel's.