Poll: Favorite form of alcohol

Suman1991

Jul 15, 2011
willis888 said:
Suman1991 said:
Hey which one is the best among Dunhill, Marlboro and Davidoff, cuz those are the ones i mostly get here.

You can order bags of loose tobacco online for like 10% of the cost for a carton of pre-rolled at your local brick-and-mortar. If it's labeled "pipe tobacco" then you can avoid the new taxes, and some of the "pipe tobacco"s available are neigh-indistinguishable from a pouch of American Spirit or Bugler rolling tobacco.
Rolling seems like such a pain. and besides they're pretty cheap in india. Round about 2-3$ a pack most brands

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
The only alcohol I genuinely like is cider. Everything else it depends on what sort of state I'm in.

jyork89

Jun 29, 2010
Jägermeister is the best. Tastes like cough syrup :D But I drink beer the most because I am poor :(

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
I have yet to enjoy any beer I've tasted. I am partial to Whiskey and Rum though. Especially Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan's, not together.

iseko

Dec 4, 2008
time to be a smartass.

I prefer ethanol. Methanol, propanol, butanol and all the other alcohols don't give me that same kick... Plus they are even more toxic... So there's that I suppose.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Jack daniels or vodka but honestly, i have tasted al kinds of alcohol and the only ones I didn't like were ouzo (Greek) and à bottle of strawberry/lime Explorer vodka. That vodka was the only thing we had but it was so gross that nobody could drink it without mixing.

wisey_01

Jun 16, 2011
Your poll is retarded

1. Scotch is a type of Whisky

2. No mention of the fortified wines/wine products (Cognac, Port, Brandy etc.)some of the most popular drinks in the world.

3. If by Whiskey you meant Bourbons you have then left out Whiskeys such as Canadian Club, Jack Daniels, Jameson's etc. (Canadian, Tennessee and Irish Whiskey's respectively)

4. No Gin

Also no mention of Liquers or cocktails.

Alcohol types are incredibly hard to generalise, but the 7 major ones are Bourbon, Scotch, Vodka, Brandy, Rum, Tequila and Gin for spirits (although again excluding things like Jack Daniels which doesn't qualify as any of them) and Wine and Fortifieds covers grape products, and then finally beer.

Sorry to be an ass but as a Bartender these things annoy me!

Philol

Nov 7, 2011
I'm a wine person, but as it's out of my reach financially, Beer is the way to go! And sometimes spirits too, but only mixed, fucking hate them straight.

J21R

Sep 18, 2010
I likey my 'real' ales. For sheer ubiquity though can't beat a bottle of dog (using the nickname because I'm curious if it's actually common enough for anyone to know what I'm on about).

Suman1991

Jul 15, 2011
wisey_01 said:
Your poll is retarded

1. Scotch is a type of Whisky

2. No mention of the fortified wines/wine products (Cognac, Port, Brandy etc.)some of the most popular drinks in the world.

3. If by Whiskey you meant Bourbons you have then left out Whiskeys such as Canadian Club, Jack Daniels, Jameson's etc. (Canadian, Tennessee and Irish Whiskey's respectively)

4. No Gin

Also no mention of Liquers or cocktails.

Alcohol types are incredibly hard to generalise, but the 7 major ones are Bourbon, Scotch, Vodka, Brandy, Rum, Tequila and Gin for spirits (although again excluding things like Jack Daniels which doesn't qualify as any of them) and Wine and Fortifieds covers grape products, and then finally beer.

Sorry to be an ass but as a Bartender these things annoy me!
i've been getting that a lot but you'll just have to go with it. Just didn't occur to me at the time

Womplord

Feb 14, 2010
When I first started drinking I hated beer, but now I love it. Definitely my fave. I think beer grows on you.