Poll: Favorite shotgun?

The Furbinator

Jul 12, 2010
The Spas-12, because sandy ravage is a god and watching him pwn noobs makes me all hot and bothered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EIMO2FtzFI
*drool

AssCut4U

Jul 16, 2010
I like the AA12 Too, But It`s Hard To Get Hands On One... So Im Gonna Stick With My Old Dog
Shot... The Long Winded Over Under... Both Barrels, Nickle Of Course... Don`t Get Me wrong, I Mean, The *****, With Both Barrels Cocked, Will Pick A Man Up, A Whole Foot Off The Ground, And Throw His Ass Clean Straight Down... Like He`s NOTHING!.. And That`s Real Shit!.. You Feel Me?..

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
My favorite shotgun is the one from Metal Slug XX. Just one shot, and everything 7 feet in front of you is dead. I love it :3

sansamour14

Jul 16, 2010
NeoStead 2000
dual 6 round magazines with left right or alternating firing options
Bullpup with breach loading and foward pump action
it helped me annihilate two full squads in Bad Company 1 in under ten seconds, all rounds fired and all tangos down

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5005/neostead2gz2.jpg

Jun 16, 2010
Jackhammer is SO much cooler looking than those crappy boomsticks. It looks like a futuristic death ray. Because I guess that's pretty much what it is.

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
The Terrible Shotgun from Fallout 3. The only game that I ever use shotguns in, I usually prefer assault rifles.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Although I do like the looks of the Spas, nothing quite beats and old favorite of mine in fire power: The Mossberg 500. There is nothing like getting close with one of those in STALKER and blowing a bore to Kingdom Come. I also enjoy the looks of a classic double barrel, but that's just looks, as they are actually not very accurate or powerful.

HWReaper

Oct 16, 2008
If i'd have the chance to own one it would be a double barreled shotgun, don't know why but they are freaking awesome

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
CloggedDonkey said:
as they are actually not very accurate or powerful.

I'd love to know where you heard that crap. Learned it playing Call of Duty or someshit?

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
TOGSolid said:
CloggedDonkey said:
as they are actually not very accurate or powerful.

I'd love to know where you heard that crap. Learned it playing Call of Duty or someshit?
I meant it by the standards of other shotguns. None bird-hunting double barrel shotguns veer to the left or right depending on which barrel you fire, as per design, and they aren't very powerful because they can't accelerate the shell very much, because it is a very simple weapon. Now, if you thought I meant the Mossberg 500, those are actually pretty good military and civilian single-barrel pump action shotguns, which makes them very accurate and, thanks to some technological advancements, can hit far harder than old double barrel models. And I learned that from some special on Military channel a few months back during a bout of insomnia.