Poll: final fantasy 7

feebstalicious93

Aug 16, 2009
robert632 said:
feebstalicious93 said:
there is a rumour about a remake of the game, i don't know what to think. what do you think
Uhh, I'm sure this has been pointed out, but Tidus was in FFX, so why is he invovled in a poll about FFVII.

O.T:Unless the info is given out by Squre-Enix, don't trust info involving FFVII. It ends badly.
becuz tidus is annoying, and he looks asian when he is supposed to be white

Brok3n Halo

Jul 5, 2009
It will happen sooner or later, I'd put my money on a next gen portable though. Not likely on consoles and certainly not current gen ones. Besides, they're going to do remakes of 5 & 6 first guaranteed.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
feebstalicious93 said:
robert632 said:
feebstalicious93 said:
there is a rumour about a remake of the game, i don't know what to think. what do you think
Uhh, I'm sure this has been pointed out, but Tidus was in FFX, so why is he invovled in a poll about FFVII.

O.T:Unless the info is given out by Squre-Enix, don't trust info involving FFVII. It ends badly.
becuz tidus is annoying, and he looks asian when he is supposed to be white
Ahhh, so it's the old standby of having a poll option that has nothing to do with the actual question. I love those options(no sarcasm, serious). Though I disagree with you about hating him. I found himm to be better developed then most other protaganist's I've seen.

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
I think an remake would be a good idea. AN IDEA can be ruined. They can rely too much on nastalga or something else that is stupid...

Brickcups

May 27, 2009
Even with my dislike of Tidus, I still had to vote for FAKE. A remake would be nice, but it wont happen for a while.

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
It's going to come out five days after the release of Duke Nukem Forever.

And that's too unfortunate, because Duke Nukem Forever will be so awesome the world will explode four days after it's release.

z0nbie

Jan 20, 2009
I think that FF7 is good and did great for a 3d RPG at the time , FF6 (FFIII for the SNES in N.A. ) should have a full 3d makeover before FF7 just gets an upgrade

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
ugh... I have nothing against FF7 but... i'd REALLY FUCKING HATE to see a remake.

They keep kicking the FF7 cash cow with crappy spin-off games, meanwhile, they've never even brought FF6 out of the sprite era! 3 and 4 escaped. Hell, 4 even got a spin-off!

I love 3 and 4, as well, so I'm not trying to trash them either. I'm just saying that they show SO LITTLE LOVE to Final Fantasy 6.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
ahlycks said:
WillSimplyBe said:
ugh... I have nothing against FF7 but... i'd REALLY FUCKING HATE to see a remake.

They keep kicking the FF7 cash cow with crappy spin-off games, meanwhile, they've never even brought FF6 out of the sprite era! 3 and 4 escaped. Hell, 4 even got a spin-off!

I love 3 and 4, as well, so I'm not trying to trash them either. I'm just saying that they show SO LITTLE LOVE to Final Fantasy 6.
lol and here i am thinking that final fantasy should go back to being pixels.
I used ot think the same way, but recently FF13 trailers have changed my mind.