Poll: For four grand, would you flash a non-sexy body part?

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Hello sexy Escapist members!

Listening to the radio to steal their ideas and passing them off on my own once again! An interesting discussion came up and I was very curious about it...

The person being crank called was being charged $4,000 for something not related to the prank (her husband gave them the info). The radio DJ slowly escalated the ridiculousness until eventually, he offered her four grand to send him pictures of her feet because he was into that sort of thing. He insisted that no one would ever know that it was her since her face wouldn't be in it. While fake for a prank, it did get me wondering though...would I (she said no if you were wondering)?

If there was no way to know that the non-sexual body part was mine, I'd probably go for it (though I have no clue who in the hell would want to see that but who am I to judge the internet?). So does anyone else have no self-respect like me and would go for it? Don't worry, we won't judge you :D

EDIT: Evidently everyone here has no shame :p

So let's add a second question to it...(the poll will still just be about non-sexy pieces of body).

A few people have mentioned it but would you be willing to get paid the same amount if it had to be the *T&A or D&A (again, pending your gender)? So I'll ask everyone; would you go full nude (again, no identity shown) for the same amount?

EDIT: *To be clear, we would be able to see everything; fully nude if you want this four grand.

Also, since it was asked, it would be $4,000 American or whatever that equivalent would be in your country

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
If I understood correctly, I send pictures of my feet and I get $4,000? Hell yesh. Though I'd try to get some more before settling.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Hell yeah, heck I'd even send a photo of ol' Johnny for much less than that as long as nothing identifiable was in the picture. It would be easy money and there's no way that random penis photo #3247873 on the Internet could be somehow traced back to me ;-)

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Well, I actually have a foot fetish, so I suppose I can put in some input here. For myself, feet are just as sexual as breasts. So let me ask you something here, would you send a picture of your penis to someone, even though your face is not visible and no one would know it's you? It's the exact some thing with feet, if you're sending it to a foot fetishist. It's just as sexual for us.

So there, ponder that for a moment :D

Edit: OT: Yeah I would, sexual or otherwise. $4,000 is a lot of a money for a picture that isn't identifiable.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
JoJo said:
Hell yeah, heck I'd even send a photo of ol' Johnny for much less than that as long as nothing identifiable was in the picture. It would be easy money and there's no way that random penis photo #3247873 on the Internet could be somehow traced back to me ;-)
I actually had the thread about flashing your fun bags/frank & beans (pending your gender of course) but thought it might have been a smidge too R for the forum. Plus I thought this would be a bit more interesting...

EDIT (Nov 7): I was very wrong about this being more interesting. Now it's about your fun zone! :D

BathorysGraveland2 said:
It's the exact some thing with feet, if you're sending it to a foot fetishist. It's just as sexual for us.

That's what makes the question so juicy!!! :D

EDIT (Nov 6): Holy smokes...zero "NOs" so far. I may be wrong about it being juicy :)

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I'd do that. Four grand, to send someone a picture of a body part that isn't sexual? I'd do that for 2 grand honestly. Easiest money ever. :p

nyankaty

Nov 4, 2013
Yes. Absolutely. Don't even have to think about it. I could be flashing a ____ fetishist a thousand times a day just by walking around in jeans and a shirt. Maybe they get off on black glasses. Maybe's it's curly hair. Maybe it's painted fingernails. Maybe it's short hair. Who knows, I don't care what's going on in someone's head at long as they don't bother me about it. I would gladly and instantly send a picture of my feet to someone for four grand. I'd send any photo as long as it wasn't identifiable as belonging to me and as long as I'm comfortable sending it. *shrug* But they'd definitely have to pay at least half up front in some way that they couldn't just take back like a chargeback on a credit card. Western Union, please.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
nyankaty said:
Yes. Absolutely. Don't even have to think about it. I could be flashing a ____ fetishist a thousand times a day just by walking around in jeans and a shirt. Maybe they get off on black glasses. Maybe's it's curly hair. Maybe it's painted fingernails. Maybe it's short hair. Who knows, I don't care what's going on in someone's head at long as they don't bother me about it. I would gladly and instantly send a picture of my feet to someone for four grand. I'd send any photo as long as it wasn't identifiable as belonging to me and as long as I'm comfortable sending it. *shrug* But they'd definitely have to pay at least half up front in some way that they couldn't just take back like a chargeback on a credit card. Western Union, please.
I wouldn't even care if it WAS identifiable as me. What is it evidence of, really, other than that I make sensible decisions where $4000 is involved?

nyankaty

Nov 4, 2013
BloatedGuppy said:
nyankaty said:
I wouldn't even care if it WAS identifiable as me. What is it evidence of, really, other than that I make sensible decisions where $4000 is involved?
It would depend on how questionable the photo was whether I would care if I could be identified. I'm a teacher so having questionable photos of myself floating out there on the great wide internet just isn't a wise decision for me.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
nyankaty said:
It would depend on how questionable the photo was whether I would care if I could be identified. I'm a teacher so having questionable photos of myself floating out there on the great wide internet just isn't a wise decision for me.
What if it was a photo of you wearing a Nickelback shirt or something? Would that qualify as questionable?

nyankaty

Nov 4, 2013
BloatedGuppy said:
nyankaty said:
What if it was a photo of you wearing a Nickelback shirt or something? Would that qualify as questionable?
If I've already lost my mind and self respect enough to wear a Nickelback shirt, then being identified would be the least of my worries.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Well, I actually have a foot fetish, so I suppose I can put in some input here. For myself, feet are just as sexual as breasts. So let me ask you something here, would you send a picture of your penis to someone, even though your face is not visible and no one would know it's you? It's the exact some thing with feet, if you're sending it to a foot fetishist. It's just as sexual for us.

Hmm, nope, don't care.

I'm not going to sit up at night and worry what someone's doing with an image of my feet. My particular set is fairly ugly anyways, pasty and calloused with mutilated big toenails. The little toes are even permanently curled slightly inwards, having molded to the shape of the light industrial boots I wear all the time.

And I suppose that gives my answer as well, it sounds like easy money to me, although I would have to wonder what the hell would make such an image that valuable to the buyer.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
I misunderstood the title for a second and thought it meant we would be flashing AT a non-sexy object(like say a toaster or Jeremy Clarkson).
This version is less... I dunno, stupid? Degrading?
So yea, I'd do it. Assuming anonymity is kept. Doesn't mean I won't try to raise the price a bit.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Fuck yes I would. I have little to no shame and will show off just about anything for $4000 or more...or less honestly.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
God damn fucking right I would. 4 grand would mean I could heat my place to 70 instead of 57 for the entire winter, and god knows I've flashed non-sexy body parts(chest, I'm a man) for fun before. For four grand, I might very well flash the naughty bits(though not photograph).