Poll: For the girls of the escapist (or gay guys)

StarsintheBlood

Oct 12, 2010
I wouldn't say I like /effeminate/ guys, but slender guys, definitely. Muscle-bound dudes remind me of the Jersey Shore.
And that my friends, is never a good thing.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Gay, prefer masculine men. Preferably who weigh more than I do (not a high bar), naturally broad shoulders a plus, must be able to open stubborn jars.

AlexWinter

Jun 24, 2009
I'm a bisexual guy and I like normal guys. Not particularly masculine, or effeminate. Just other random dudes.

Vault101 said:
or you know...joseph gordon-levitt (not 100% sure if he;s asian or not so I apoligise)
I'm not sure if you're serious. He isn't. But yes. That. Him.

Oh yes.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
TopazFusion said:
I think it's more to do with the fact that the poll is divided along gender lines.
Any poll that does this will tend to have a massive skew towards males, regardless of the topic.
There are also a lot of bi guys voting in the poll, and if the written responses are any indication, they're likely skewing the results toward effeminate/androgynous preference.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I came on here hoping to get some advice for myself.
It seems like most people just said "it depends on if I like him".
My conclusion is whatever it is, I don't have it.

CMDDarkblade

Jun 14, 2010
Well, I definitely like guys that consider themselves male so I guess I like masculine guys? I mean masculine doesn't necessarily have to mean beefed up weight-lifters that have muscles bugling out of every part of their body. I would like my guy to be a little fit and in shape with six-pack abs at least.

Both extremes of hyper-masculinity and hyper-femininity are a turn-off for me both in looks and personality. A mild amount of masculinity and I suppose boyish good looks (as someone already said) are my preference.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
I have a pretty specific type: tall, dark and lean. However, I'm not sure which category that would fall in to. Masculine is good, androgynous is good, effeminate can be good. I just like my men sexy.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
I?m female and...I don?t know.
I like more than one type. I generally don?t like the really buff, squared jawed manly men and I can go for more androgynous men so I guess I?ll answerer that.

squidface

Jun 3, 2012
I like any guy who isn't stupidly muscley/overly masculine. I like 'em lean, it makes me keen.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I definitely lean towards guys that are masculine, at least aesthetically. That doesn't mean I like gorilla men, I've just never been attracted to effeminate guys.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Colour-Scientist said:
I definitely lean towards guys that are masculine, at least aesthetically. That doesn't mean I like gorilla men, I've just never been attracted to effeminate guys.
There's a Homo erectus joke in there somewhere, I just can't make it work.

What about whatever the Irish equivalent of a Chelsea queen? It's essentially an effeminate gym rat.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Dags90 said:
Colour-Scientist said:
There's a Homo erectus joke in there somewhere, I just can't make it work.

What about whatever the Irish equivalent of a Chelsea queen? It's essentially an effeminate gym rat.
That sounds like they put a lot of effort into their appearance, I don't want anyone who will make me feel bad when I eat shitty food or neglect my leg hair for longer than I normally would.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Female: I prefer a masculine guy but not big bulky muscle mass, think tall, chest and facial hair, dark hair and eyes and a deep voice. Glasses are a HUGE turnon.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
I don't think I really have a preference. I have a soft spot for the emo gothy look but then I also think Vin Diesel is hot. I suppose I mostly go for guys somewhere in the middle, and a cute smile is a must of course. One thing I am weird about is hands though, they must have masculine hands.

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
Dags90 said:
Gay, prefer masculine men. Preferably who weigh more than I do (not a high bar), naturally broad shoulders a plus, must be able to open stubborn jars.
As long as my guy knows I damn well losened the lid before he came and opened the jar fully, the relationship would be going fine ><.