Poll: Gamer by day, or gamer by night?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Night time since that when I'm free and I don't have to worry about the pesky sunlight bothering me while I'm playing.

allmadeup

Jun 30, 2011
Job means night time, if at all nowadays :(

When I was young I used to play all day and all night most of the time, it's shocking I'm not obese now. I still love the occasional day off when I've got nothing to do and play a game all day and night like the old times. Did it last year with God of War 3, great stuff.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
Nightime, definetly. I don't really sleep that much anyway (I average maybe 4 or 5 hours a night), and during the day I'm working or out with friends or stuff like that. Plus, there isn't any daylight to burn you're eyes when you do emerge from the basement.

Dma

Jun 28, 2011
Much prefer nightime due to it being more easy to get engrossed in.
It's a lot harder to get immersed in a game for me during the day.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Nighttime for survival horror but I go either way with everything else. Sometimes day and sometimes night. Depends on my mood.

SoopaSte123

Jul 1, 2010
Whenever I'm free, really, but if I game during the day and it's nice outside I feel like a bum.

Flutterguy

Jun 26, 2011
I game 12+ hours on an average day when I'm not working, dont worry I am basically anorexic when gaming I'm not that fat. Days I do work usually 2-3 hours max, if I drive 2 hours out where I used to live to hang out with friends I'll avoid gaming, unless you know they need someone to carry them to 50+ on a new zombie map then it'll ruin 1/2 my day, I really wish they would stop releasing maps.

LitleWaffle

Jan 9, 2010
I prefer gaming at night, but I normally game during the day.

I sometimes will stay up till 2:00am, but normally before midnight I go to bed

During the Night nobody is talking, I like that in my anti-social way.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Nighttime
I don't get to my games until around 9PM anyway since I'm usually doing other things, but when I get home and have a chance to sit down, I'll play whatever the latest game I have is.
Like recently I've binged out on inFamous 2 and plan on doing the same for Catherine when that comes out.
Pretty sure that's the only thing coming out for a while I really even care about >.>

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Both. Usually daytime in the uni semester. I tend to have afternoon or morning classes and I can't study as soon as I get up or as soon as I get home, so I try to get in a little gaming or watch a game if there's one on TV.

(Before our PS3 was stolen I use to record all the games and watch them everyday. :( I miss PlayTV)

Mareon

Nov 20, 2010
I refuse to identify myself as a "gamer". I have many things in my life, and my days are filled with trivialities like work, friends, food and books (Commuting). I play at most an hour before / at bedtime as a way to turn off my brain and relax.