Poll: Games you suck at

Aug 30, 2009
Im just curious to know what games you guys have sucked at.

I suck at Gears of War 2, IDK why, but everytime I try to play it I die everytime. I rarely get a kill in Multiplayer. But, have you sucked at a game? How? What game? Do you still try to play it to see if you do any better?

Apr 28, 2008
RTS games online.

Offline I'm god, decimating the my inferior enemies.
Online I'm like an ant getting crushed by tanks.

Still love them though.

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
Battlefield games on PC. I usually suck at them for a while because they take practice to get into. I also tend to suck at racing simulators. Oh and RTSs that i'm new to.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Well I'm doing really bad at Dragon Age: Origins, but I'm starting to get better now that I fully understand how the game works. It's hard to get into but once you do things get a lot easier. Shame I had to restart though, I horribly messed up my first character.

I don't believe there is anyone that has been good at every game they've played.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
When it comes to point'n'click-adventure games, like Monkey Island, there is no person on Earth that's worse than me.

Except maybe my little brothers...

And my mum...

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
FPS games, I have very bad reflexes and reaction times despite being a gamer my whole life.

For the same reason, I'm bad at Fighting games, although I'm decent at Smash Bros because I learn all the tricks, unlike everyone else in my family.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I usually suck at playing online on RTS games, and I'm not the greatest at some stealth games, though I love playing both.

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
I suck at most games but i'll try and go ahead anyway and enjoy them :). Although i especially suck at FPS games

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Driving in any game, I will run you off a cliff if I'm in the drivers seat, or the nearest wall.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Let's put it this way. Either I suck at driving and sports games, or my friend is the best player ever.

geon106

Jul 15, 2009
I suck at many games, even WoW

I'm level 80 but i don't think my char is as good as it could be and it takes me forever to level up and trying to organise my guild into a raid once a week is so hard

As for other games, usually i'm just to scared of the game or i get lost. Games i'm too scared to play:

Half-Life - Barnacles scare me so i don't play
Left 4 Dead - Basically its a barnacle out of a zombies mouth
Crysis - Those infra-red beams scare me, in fact any red lasers scare me
Max Payne - See above
Mirror's Edge - See above
Resistance 2 - See above
STALKER - Freaks me out so much

I have a condition where i get scared of certain types of things really easily :( So please don't bring me down on that

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
I suck at TF2, regardless of my fascination with it.

To be fair, it's partially lag's fault, due to only 2GB RAM. And it also being my first PC game EVUR.
But I endure, as it's still fun to me! :D

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Combo games ala Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta, Soul Calibur, even Tony Hawk. I just cannot stamp gazillions of combo's for umphteen weapons and characters into my brain, I end up spamming one move or something.

Hence why I love the Super Smash Bros series, no endless combo lists, just a couple of basic moves, you figure out the rest yourself.

Rhythm games are also pretty hard to get into, but unlike with combo games, practice can make me at least somewhat ok at those games. I doubt I'll ever be fantastic at them though.

Edit:
O and driving sims, or even slightly realistic racing games. I just cannot take corners properly. Maybe, again, with practice, seeing as I used to be extremely good at Need for Speed 2. I loved the Need for Speed Shift demo to bits, even though I kept ending up last. The only time I won a race was fantastic though. Might check that out some day.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Most FPS games. I'm terrible at them. -_-

For a while, I used to really suck at the Silent Hill series. I loved them but I was terrible at them...so I rarely played them. I'm getting a lot better at them though.