Poll: Games you suck at

MathildeMonroe

Dec 28, 2009
I really like Guitar Hero but I fuck up when I play it.. Except in the Band version - I'll be a legend when Drum Hero becomes reality! I'm a freaking Goddess with those sticks!

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I suck at most online shooters. And yet for some reason I keep on playing MW2. If I get 10 kills, I've died 30 times, yet for some reason, it's still fun as hell! :D And I really suck at Unreal Tournament. I wish I never bought that game...

Raptorace18

Dec 3, 2009
I completely sucked at Energy air-force because of it's insistence that I learn how to do a bunch of gimmicky combat maneuvers that I was never going to use because I follow the ancient art of 'really sharp turn then missile up the ass' when it comes to the world of flight simulat.. OK I can't say that with a straight face.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Vs. fighting games (i.e not SSB); I'm considering getting BlazBlue (just got a PS3, I have some next-gen catching up to do), but I'm on the fence because of how terrible I am.

Also, maybe it depends on the map, and I haven't played much since I don't have an Xbox (360 or original), but I remember people talking about how much I sucked at Halo 3 when I was a guest with a friend.

Oh, and a lot of strategy games, a few missions in I scrape by at most.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Madden 2002.

I have no idea why, but Football games just hate me.
[sub]The only exception being Madden '07.[/sub]

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
RTS, most tower defense-type games, and a lot of FPSs. There are seldom few in any of those genres I'm not complete shit at.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
I also sucked at Gears, the online was filled with Two Pieving shit heads and i couldnt get a fucking kill. safe to say i returned the game.

I also sucked at this Donkey Kong game at an arcade before. But let me redeme myself, the machine I was playing on didnt always feel like responding to my comands, so i'd tell it to jump and 2 seconds later i jumped.

It was annoying.

Pyode

Jul 1, 2009
Peabob said:
I suck at most driving games.
Ditto. I can never get the turns right and I hit the wall.

I used to be decent at Halo but I went a long time without playing it and now I get my ass handed to me. This goes for most fast paced shooters, but in a tactical shooter like Rainbow Six I'm a lot better.

paiged

May 23, 2008
I can't play either of the Gears of Wars online. I breeze through campaigns (although I have to admit I did get stuck in 2 for a bit) but online I'm a disaster.

Also, Rainbow Six Vegas.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
Supreme Unleaded said:
I also sucked at Gears, the online was filled with Two Pieving shit heads and i couldnt get a fucking kill. safe to say i returned the game.

I also sucked at this Donkey Kong game at an arcade before. But let me redeme myself, the machine I was playing on didnt always feel like responding to my comands, so i'd tell it to jump and 2 seconds later i jumped.

It was annoying.
Actually I think thats how arcade Donkey Kong is supposed to play.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Furburt said:
Guitar Hero, my hands just don't work that way.
I'm grand on real guitar though.
OMG! He has a life! P.S. Whats your avatar?

OT:
Awesome: FPS, RTS, Some RPG,Some Racing, AA, Some platformer, Some Puzzle, Some point and click
Crap: Most Sports, Some Platformers, Some Puzzle, Some point and click and Some Fps also some RTT and Some Racing

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
CD-R said:
Supreme Unleaded said:

It was annoying.
Actually I think thats how arcade Donkey Kong is supposed to play.
You can't be seriose, when i say jump i want you to jump god damnit.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
Well I'm doing really bad at Dragon Age: Origins, but I'm starting to get better now that I fully understand how the game works. It's hard to get into but once you do things get a lot easier. Shame I had to restart though, I horribly messed up my first character.

I don't believe there is anyone that has been good at every game they've played.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Racing. Definitely not a skilled driver and always try to hard to gain time which just makes me crash. FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage being the exception, I manage to get pretty good at that.

RPG's. I tried to get into games like Final Fantasy, but it was just too complicated for me.

RTS. Can't do it. Give me turn-based, Jagged Alliance 2, and I'll do OK, but real-time? I'll be dead in an instant.

Also used to suck at Madden, but when I calmed down and didn't try to go 10+ yards every play I started to kick some ass.

Kaisikudo

Sep 30, 2009
I suck at just about every RTS game there's ever been. Some people consider them to be the "intelligent person's game".

My IQ is 151. I beg to differ.

The single-player campaigns are always fun and generally a good challenge, but as soon as I try playing online, I always get my ass handed to me on a pwn-plate with a side helping of fail-fries. I think they take a certain skillset to play well, it just so happens that I lack said skills.