Poll: Games you suck at

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
Yes, I'm horrible with any sort of competitive FPS games like Team fortress 2, Counter-Strike, or Modern Warfare, though it doesn't stop me from enjoying those games...

Strangely enough, I'm decent with Left 4 dead...

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
My skills are pretty limited in most things if I'm honest, but I'm at my most useless with anything that could be described as a driving game or FPS. There's probably some correlation with the fact that I don't like them and therefore don't play them.

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
I've played the first two Super Smash Brothers games and I will always remember them as "the games I was never able to get good at".

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
I suck at a lot of games.

For most games, I don't care about sucking. I want to get barely good enough to finish the singleplayer mode once on medium/standard difficulty (or easymodo if that's really what it takes), and that's it. There are only a handful of games I ever cared enough about not to suck.

Of course I like to believe that my many years of playing games of all kinds of genres have infused me with a sort of inherent non-suckage, but while I can 'pick up and play' just about any game ever made, the multiplayer community for most games still seems to be intent on proving just how much I suck the moment I get online.

Seiously, they're all like "Oh hey it's that guy, let's humiliate him so he thinks he sucks at every game ever!" It's the only reasonable explanation for me not being awesome at games. :p

end_boss

Jan 4, 2008
I suck at almost all games that aren't adventure or 2D side-scrolling. I'm too reckless for FPS, and absolutely no mind for RTS.

Editos

Sep 14, 2009
I suck at racing games because my instincts tell me to ram everyone off the road.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Driving games, football games, flight sims, adventure games, basically anything that isn't an FPS or FPS, RTS or RPG.

But then thats because I only play those types of games. I'm sure if I was one of those people who played FIFA all day, I'd be good at it. But I'm not. Instead I play CoD all day :)

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I suck so bad at CS:S. Yet I keep going back. Its strangley fun, going 3 and 25 after 2 hours of playing the same map. Im not sure what keeps me going back. Im down right terrible at that game.