Poll: Games you suck at

Nanaki316

Oct 23, 2009
Generally online FPS's, thinking Halo and COD. I can play the campaigns but take me online and my blood pressure excels to dangerous heights. It's just no fun to play a game that way either.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
RTS games, Fighting Games, Adventure Games, Turn-Based Games

and any action/rpg game that requires mathematics or too many tactics (Dragon Age)

The Skip Master

Dec 27, 2009
i suck at most sport games, especially football games. I just don't understand the controls and find them not really fun anyways.

thelostzelda

Nov 26, 2009
first person shooters in which you don't actually use a gun, you just use a knob and a "trigger" button to play. that being said, I also tend to be trigger happy cause once I mentally 'lock on' to something it must die. this also comes with the high price of ammo. yes, the projectiles that, when in short supplies, render a gun, or any weapon of the like, useless.

luckilly for me there are arcade shooters that help with this little handicap. my dad never did like me using anything more powerful or accurate then a slingshot, although lately I've been getting much more accurate with one causing my dad some worry when I get bored shooting stray cats by the birdfeeders.

also, anything with the phrase "combo attack", since I'm more of a button-masher who focuses more on the killing aspect of a fighting game more then the 'combo list' portion. it's not that I don't like the showy instakills that are combos, it's just that after the first 7 loses to people who study button lists, you can't help but decline playing a game even if the characters are ones you love.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
All Sports, First Person Shooters, Racing and RTS/TBS ...yeah...i'm that bad

Edit: Fighting games and Stealth gameplay

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
I used to suck at TF2, but now I... suck a little less...

Still, I've improved! I no longer wonder why I often see a teammate using my name.

ninjapenguin981

Jul 10, 2009
I suck at Gears (I've played it once at a friends) and halo too, but possibly coz I'd only played them for a few minutes. I'm ish at TF2 aswell.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Scary games. Games such as DOOM 3 adn FEAR are the games. DOOM 3 I could not get past the fist alien, mainly because of the shit in my pants because I did not know what to do. FEAR on the other hand took me about 1 hour to do the first level because I was too scared to look round certain corners. On the second level I did not know what to do.

Strangely with FEAR 2 I don't have any of these problems and it isn't scary at all.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Portal Maniac said:
I suck at TF2, regardless of my fascination with it.

To be fair, it's partially lag's fault, due to only 2GB RAM. And it also being my first PC game EVUR.
But I endure, as it's still fun to me! :D
I have the same problem, 2GB RAM, first PC (Vista Basic, go ahead laugh), and lags an issue most the time.

But for me, it's TBS games online. My tactics for single player work great, but everybody uses the same OP character, and the same spam big tanks approach that I'm not used to. And the only reason that strategy works is because they have that overpowered character get into said big tank, not to mention the maps are usually horribly imbalanced. I'm used to cost efficient quantity over quality, building multiple weaker, cheaper units that balance out one expensive unit with the same effect and using more interesting and effective characters.