Poll: Games you suck at

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Any racing simulators. The only thing I've driven that's faster than a bike is a go-kart, and the first time I drove one, I drove smack into a wall and had to spend a week at a hospital due to suvere damages to my liver.

And here is the Gran Turismo 5 demo telling me to beat a time limit by driving a car with fully realistic handeling and all at 170 FREAKING MILES PER HOUR.

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
When it comes to Street Fighter 4, Counter Strike Source and Racing & Sport games.

The only drving game I am relativly good at is Burnout Revenge & Gran Turismo.

Yuzzi

Jun 7, 2009
Well, I don't exactly suck - but I'm not too good at Battlefield 2. I've played it A LOT. No matter how much I play, my guns don't hit shit. It's gotta be rigged. Also, I HATE the vehicles.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I usually suck at racing games, probably because I don't really like them. Except Burnout. That's epic. Otherwise, I do get better, if I have the patience to try.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
I've never played a lot but I suppose I would suck at survival horrors, or any horrors in fact. I get a wee bit too immersed sometimes and freak out too much, resulting in horrible performance.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Fallenangel157 said:
Im just curious to know what games you guys have sucked at.

I suck at Gears of War 2, IDK why, but everytime I try to play it I die everytime. I rarely get a kill in Multiplayer. But, have you sucked at a game? How? What game? Do you still try to play it to see if you do any better?
Gears of War is fucking terrible not in terms of the game as a whole its a good game but in terms of multiplayer god damn its so hard, I don't know how people do it so I'm with you on that I've never been good at a multiplayer shooter I get lucky sometimes but I've never been good.

Dsdude

Dec 26, 2009
I suck at RTS games in general, just can't really figure out how to get good at them.

Edit: Also, "realistic" racing games. I'm awesome at Flatout our Burnout though.

JonDoe86

A partron saint
Jul 20, 2009
All i have to say is QWOP

plain and simple. that game destroyed my gamer pride in about 3 seconds flat.

Jinx_Dragon

Jan 19, 2009
RTS are something I can't grasp. All that micro management drives me insane, I kid you not most times my guys seem too stupid to even return fire. As I try and use real tactics which, as anyone who has played a RTS will tell you is pointless, this micromanagement just becomes difficult for a human brain to achieve. It is sad you can't rely on the troops to have enough intelligence to get into position without you watching them, let alone relying on them to be able to prioritise targets or even stop moving in formations that seem designed to just get their own arses blown up in the most efficient away possible.

So I often focus on building 'WMDs' which are time consuming as they are 'end game' tactics. Against real humans... well that is a recipe for defeat.

Nalesnik

Nov 10, 2008
Patapon... just patapon.
I had to get my sister (who's total gaming experience amounts to 10 mins of Bejeweled) to... beat the tutorial level for me.
I quit after 2 hours of trying to hunt for those stupid meat cow things. Needless to say, there was no celebration feast in my patapons' camp that night.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
I suck at racing games. I dont know why, i think its because i just crash into everything. thank god i dont have a real car.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Fighting games. I was kinda good at Soul Calibur for Xbox, but that's because I had fucking combos assigned to the buttons, and I button mashed!

I also suck VERY MUCH at The Sims and Sim City. I cheated every time I played those games, it's just impossible.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
I'm not that great at stuff like Rock Band (I top out at about Hard mode) but that's only because I always have that moment where I just refuse to practice it, turn the game off, pick up my bass, and be a IRL bass hero.

I'm also not that hot at racing games that focus on super cars. I'm not a big fan of super car racing though, so no real loss. Street muscle cars ftw. :D

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Certain games have a high learning curve, such as Starcraft, Supreme Commander, and Quake 3.

Everyone sucks at WoW and EVE until they figure things out. Many games that are more "knowledge than reflexes" are impossible to instantly be good at.