Poll: Guys. What is this forum to you basically?

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
HA, tonight was grilled cheese night.
And I shall open an account with a different bank then, the swiss account was but a decoy to foily your evil plans of world domination.
And I won't be hearing anymore of this overthrowing switzerland young man, that is unacceptable behaviour and I expect you to grow up and be a tyrannical despot, as is family tradition.
HA, I don't even like cheese!

But fine... I'll become a tyrannical despot, take over the world and outlaw banks, blackjack and coke!
Ts, as if you could ever outlaw those.
The people would take to the streets over that.
And you ain't gettin any hot chocolate tonight.
Damn it!

And I'll just outlaw streets as well! HA! You didn't think of that did you!?
Then they shall take to the earth itself and rise up against you.
HA.
They will come by land, sea and air, to get back blackjack and coke.
And no pudding for you next week, mister.
Then I shall ban the land, the sea, the air and the earth itself!

We shall live on asteroid colonies in pressurized suits with oxygen getting injected straight into our blood streams! And then we'll be in space and nobody'll care about blackjack and coke because space is simply too awesome!

You've forgotten about the pudding probation now right? Right?
First of all, I am dissapointed in you, had you paid attention in class instead of planning world domination, you would know that human bodies don't work like that.
Having oxygen injected straight into the bloodstream will result in a very painful death.
I am dissapointed in you for not having thought your tyrannical fantasies through.

Also, the only thing better than space is space ON COKE.

Stuff like that will definitely not make me forget about the pudding prohibition.
But I will let you try again, if you impress me enough, you get to have the pudding of your choice for all of next week.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Calibanbutcher said:
Having oxygen injected straight into the bloodstream will result in a very painful death.
And the problem is?

These poor sobs opposed me not once, but twice! Their fate is well deserved!

And space should be peacefully contemplated, not visited by rabid coke junkies!

I shall sit on my asteroid colony alone, staring up at the heavens and contemplating the mysteries of the universe! Then, once I have attained harmony with myself and the universe I shall return to Earth and you shall face the wrath of my space-fu!

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
And the problem is?

I shall sit on my asteroid colony alone, staring up at the heavens and contemplating the mysteries of the universe! Then, once I have attained harmony with myself and the universe I shall return to Earth and you shall face the wrath of my space-fu!
But you clearly stated that you wanted that done to yourself as well, which, as far as being a ruler goes, would have been a terrible decision to make, since it would have resulted in your untimely demise. Now had you specified that you would have a different, more specialized life-support-system, that would have been fine, but the way things are now, I am not comfortable with allowing you to become the ruler of the earth, nor am I comfortable with you getting pudding.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
And the problem is?

But you clearly stated that you wanted that done to yourself as well, which, as far as being a ruler goes, would have been a terrible decision to make, since it would have resulted in your untimely demise. Now had you specified that you would have a different, more specialized life-support-system, that would have been fine, but the way things are now, I am not comfortable with allowing you to become the ruler of the earth, nor am I comfortable with you getting pudding.
You forget!

As stated in your first post I am actually a robot and thus injecting oxygen in my non-existent bloodstream would not kill me. Your logic and memory are severely flawed, good sir.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
And the problem is?

You forget!

As stated in your first post I am actually a robot and thus injecting oxygen in my non-existent bloodstream would not kill me. Your logic and memory are severely flawed, good sir.
And you forget that I built you so you could suffer, which included blood and everything, which is dependent on oxygen to work properly.
It would not kill you but cause you great amounts of pain.
Because I like building robots that hate existing.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
The forums here are, to an extent, untouched by the sheer, childish idiocy that you get on other forums/posting sites. So I just like talking on here and reading opinions from not-idiots. Some can be very harsh and fail to differentiate facts/opinions properly, but that's easily forgiven.

The video's are good, too, they have always been unique.

The Escapist is always like a comfort blanket, to me. It's where I go to instinctively a lot of the time.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
And the problem is?

You forget!

And you forget that I built you so you could suffer, which included blood and everything, which is dependent on oxygen to work properly.
I'll just turn on my custom-built pain-inhibitor! All your plans shall be foiled and nothing shall stand between me and my mastery of space-fu.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
And the problem is?

You forget!

I'll just turn on my custom-built pain-inhibitor! All your plans shall be foiled and nothing shall stand between me and my mastery of space-fu.
Then I'll just build you with cerebral palsy.
Also, as a quadruple amputee.
Or, we could practice space-fu together...
Your choice...

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
And the problem is?

You forget!

Your choice...
Erm... yeah...

I think I'll go with the space-fu...

No reason really... Just... You know...

Space-fu! Yeah! Let's do it!

And pudding right? Can't do space-fu without pudding.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Hagi said:
Calibanbutcher said:
And the problem is?

You forget!

Your choice...
Erm... yeah...

I think I'll go with the space-fu...

No reason really... Just... You know...

Space-fu! Yeah! Let's do it!

And pudding right? Can't do space-fu without pudding.
Ah, you know I can't stay mad at you, you can have your pudding.
But first, we space-fu.

Zinzinbadio

Dec 21, 2012
It was a place that Zinzinbadio enjoyed speaking on in the third person
Hey I just Met you
and this is crazy

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
A place where I come to chat about nerdy things where people wouldn't care about in 'reality. You know like how neat games are or how stupid people are for thinking games are a direct cause of violence.

Though 90% of the time the only responses I get are people getting angry at me because I said something like Ocarina of Time wasn't a game I thought was very good, I get nostalgia goggled people calling me an idiot and "When it came out it was revolutionary" I didn't like it much then either since my cousin had it day one. Just not my type of game, though Twilight Princess, now that game is far more interesting, much more interesting characters and such.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
x-Tomfoolery-x said:
Bleh, nostalgia goggles. I like Ocarina, but Majora's Mask is my favourite with Twilight Princess (gamecube version) just behind it. The darker tone is very enjoyable for me. Also I was a big fan of the Oracle games.
Holy cow I didn't get whaled on with a Nintendo bat for saying Ocarina of Time was crap. The darker stuff was neat but not the primary reason, there was no reason to save the world in OoT. Everyone in the game was an idiot with the exception of maybe 2 people, you didn't feel any compassion for them so why bother? Twilight Princess had a lot more going for it, more interesting people, more people who you cared for and connected to. And you got to see character growth from Midna (I didn't beat the game yet, I keep getting side tracked) so it's just overall better in just about every way (to me)

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Just one of the stops on my morning coffee list.
A place to post some pointless opinions and kill time.