Poll: Have you lost your virginity? If so, when and with who?

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Still hasn't happened and I'm 18. Been offered a couple times, but I'm really in no rush, it's not a big deal to me.

KiLl_RoY

Jul 11, 2009
No, im still a virgin and im proud of it.
Here comes the story of my life....

We had been together for a year when she told me that she wanted to have sex, and i accepted it, i would do anything if it meant that I would stop being a virgin (come on, I was 16).
But then I realized that i didn´t really loved her as much as i could love someone and the first time for me is something really important and i want to do it with someone i really love and i told her that i would not do it, and that lead to us breaking up.

Then 4 months after that I got a new girlfriend witch i am (currently) deeply inlove and would gladly give her my virginity, if she gives me hers of course.(wish me luck on that!)

HobbyJim

Aug 4, 2009
Si senor. Was 19 and it happened with an old friend from high school in a hotel room in Orlando, FL. Classy

flakmagnet

Jan 26, 2011
I was 14, she was 15 (same school year) we'd been in a relationship about 6 months, we stayed together 10 years after that and broke up last Sepember. I was stereotypically desperate to lose it until I started going out with her, then I realised I wanted to wait until I was sure, it wasn't "magical" or any of that stereotypical blah, but it did make us feel closer to each other, but that wasn't because we lost it together, just that sex with a partner you're serious about will always strengthen that bond between you.

Floss

Feb 19, 2010
Yes, I was 17. It was with my boyfriend, we'd been dating over 9 months and we're still together now and we're nearing 4 years.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Goddamn, another one of these threads?
And yet another time where I read through all the posts getting sad? >>

Anyway, OT... define virginity.
I've done things before but I'm not sure if it can be considered "losing" (I fucking hate that term) one's virginity.
So arguably, I have in a sense and I have done things with other people whom I love (or at least at the time did) dearly, so I'm not inexperienced and I only regret my first time.

KiLl_RoY

Jul 11, 2009
Nanaki316 said:
Yes I was 15 and it was with a boy I had just met. You may think that makes me a slag but I fell madly in love with him at first sight and I don't regret it at all. We were safe so nothing else mattered to me.
Very sad to think he is no longer of this world, I miss him x
Wow, that´s really bad i really hope that something like that never happens to me, I really admire that you can talk about it.
You have nothing to fell bad about, you did the right thing in going for what your heart desired.

Ultrasnail

Feb 3, 2009
Yep, 2 weeks ago with my current girlfriend who i love. It was very fun but i don't think sex changes anything i think tv has really over exagerated the importance of sex.
I was a bit worried i would hurt her, but after we got going it was very enjoyable ;P

Sex is fun. And it'll happen when it happens.

Sidenote: Basicly everything i've ever learned from school during sex ed is that if you have sex she will get pregnant and you will get an STD and you should wait a long time till you have it.
Luckily i have google so i already knew everything i needed because you arn't taught anything you actualy need to know.

the rye

Jun 26, 2010
A gentleman never tells ... hmm i see a lack of gentlemen in this forum topic.
(not that there's anything wrong with that)
This is a most unbecoming off-topic disscussion.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Yes, although it kind of depends how you define virginity as to what age I actually was.

Anyway, the most obvious situation is something I'd rather not remember, seeing as it hurt like hell and wasn't all that far removed from being raped.

As you might imagine, I'm not so fond of sex. >_<

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
The thing is ive had planty of one night stands but have never done it with a girl ive dated

Malrock

Dec 18, 2010
When I was 15. In hindsight I was too young, wish I had waited for someone more special, but hey.....at least I got good before meeting that special lady, so I was able to wow her when I did. =)

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I'm focussing on self improvement before I focus on relationships, I've found out the hard way that I'm not really good at getting past introduction with women too many times, I need to work on it, along with my own personal attitude, one cannot love another if one doesn't love one's self first... I have just started NOT hating my own rotting guts, also when you start thinking of the one you're goin out with as a psychology experiment more than a partner, well yeah, might explain why I never get laid... I do know 1001 ways to get dumped fast or to turn a woman away from you, if you need to get rid of a *****, just let me know, I can help :p... though strangely enough I've also salvaged several friends marriages through personal councelling, I'm good at seeing problems in other people's situation and fixing them, but... yeah, so I'm still a virgin, I will lose my virginity when i damn well see fit to, I've had oppertunities, but those oppertunities were for revenge, and I will not have sex for revenge or in any oppertunity where it becomes something other than an act of love... I have enough problems with negative emotional association, don't wanna build on that problem any more than it already is.

But yeah, I've got a ton of other stuff to focus on for now, I'm 24, gonna be 25 in June, and though I sometimes wonder if I'd be less of a neurotic nearpsychotic wackjob if I had a woman to love, and the answer is yes... I've loved, but it was at a distance, and she loved me too, she was the one to say it first, but when push came to shove, I wasn't good enough... When she told me it was over, I nearly died, it was as if my life held no meaning, and my heart which I used to hear beating, was still again. I went psycho on myself and then drank enough vodka to put me in a near comatose state, once I woke up from my booze sleep, I started work on myself, I needed to become stronger, less reliant on others for emotional support, to become what I needed to be to survive, I've killed my emotional connections, I feel little more than surface feelings of minor happiness and a slight attraction to others... that is all.
When I see myself as a complete person again, I will try to love again, 'till then, I will grow ever stronger, I will watch people and learn their ways more, and I will become truly AWESOME...

I gotta make up for all the time spent focussed on trying to find someone to fix me, and fix myself y'know....

sorry for the text wall, sometimes I feel inspired to let loose and show others something of my being, read if you wish, ignore it if you wish.

If my viewpoint is helpful to anyone, you're welcome.

/end rant

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Sebenko said:
Yeah.

When? Depends on what sexual act you think constitutes it. By some strict definitions, I might still have it.
Well, penetration=sex, that's it really.

I was 17 and in a long-term relationship.

GWarface

Jun 3, 2010
ham and red bull said:
GWarface said:
Yeah, i was 15 and it was with my first girlfriend..
It was all good, and none of us were drunk or drugged up so i guess it was a fairly good first go..
Your smiley is very misleading, define "drugged up".
As in drugged up on drugs.. Didnt do that kind of stuff back then, its almost 6 years ago...

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
16, no, could have, several times...Anyway I will most likely(Hopefully) before ma next birthday!