Poll: Have you preordered Starcraft 2?

bor3ds0ul

Apr 8, 2008
So, I just came back from my local game shop and preoredered Starcraft 2.
In Singapore, you get a "preorder card" and there's a huge opening for the game.

Have you preordered? How is your country launching SC2?

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Eh no. I might pick it up later if I can try it at a friends house or something. Never played starcraft before so its pretty low on the list of things to get.

Kagim

Aug 26, 2009
Waiting for the Starcraft 2 battle chest to be released. That way i can buy all three games for about half the total cost. As well by that time i can see if the starcraft version of Dota has taken over custom maps So i know not to go online.

God i hate DotA.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
how many stupid threads about this do we need to have? Im not getting it and blizz can fornicate itself with an iron rod

Gerrawn

Apr 2, 2009
Even though I love RTS-es, the basebuilding has become something I've grown to dislike. I prefer the Dawn of War 2 approach or the Total War one. So yeah, skipping SC2.

Burgertime

Intellivision Collector
Mar 10, 2010
Pre-ordered, got the code, and was trying my hardest to figure out the game. Haven't played a game like this in a long time I was really hoping for at least 1 or 2 single play scenarios and a tutorial level of sorts.
Probably not going to have the money for the game come the time it's out, so I went over to Gamestop's website to cancel my order, and they've added "Order cannot be cancelled once a beta code has been received" to it's page. Notice the typo there, I copy/pasted that from the site.
So now I'm going to have to get the game and sell it to someone who actually wants it.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Worgen said:
how many stupid threads about this do we need to have? Im not getting it and blizz can fornicate itself with an iron rod
What crawled up your sandy cooch and died?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Amnestic said:
Worgen said:
What crawled up your sandy cooch and died?
blizzard dangled a job in front of me then pulled it away after I dropped classes and such but never called me about it and since I showed up for training I heard they black listed me or something so Im still a bit pissed at them over it

KSarty

Aug 5, 2008
Not really interested. Even as the huge RTS junkie that I am Starcraft didn't do it for me, so I hold little hope for it's sequel.

Fatalis67

Apr 30, 2008
I hate the Blizzard brand of RTS now. After playing alot of Company of Heroes and Dawn of War, their games have too little depth and are far too simple to enjoy.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Fatalis67 said:
I hate the Blizzard brand of RTS now. After playing alot of Company of Heroes and Dawn of War, their games have too little depth and are far too simple to enjoy.
You're playing them all wrong.