Poll: Hmm...Games or Sex?

Russia208

Aug 10, 2008
Now hear me out, If you were on your last boss That took you DAYS to get to, and he is 1 or 2 hits away from dying, but all of a sudden your woman(or man) asks you for some sex, will you put down your controller and please her(or him), or will you continue playing? Me for one will probably never put down a controller so fast in my life.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Games myself, the idea of a woman wanting to sex with me part was funny.

falcontwin

Aug 10, 2008
The game will still be there after tha sex is done. whereas if you say no to sex to play a game you may spend the rest of your life with your hand for gratification.In my experience maked women win over Games anytime.

vede

Dec 4, 2007
That's what people had in mind when they included the 'pause' button, isn't it? (Ahem, F1RST W00T (copycat bastards...))

Yeah, that's what I would do. I would pause the game, turn my monitor off, then lose my virginity in about six heartbeats. It would be seven, but one was skipped when I was asked for sex...

I trust the Escapist way too goddamn much...

EDIT:
falcontwin said:
The game will still be there after tha sex is done. whereas if you say no to sex to play a game you may spend the rest of your life with your hand for gratification.In my experience maked women win over Games anytime.
Wait, I have to make a joke about that...

Yes, I love them maked women. I just can't resist a woman that has been born.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Russia208 said:
you [are] on your last boss that took you DAYS to get to, and he is 1 or 2 hits away from dying, but all of a sudden your woman(or man) asks you for some sex [- what do you do?]
"Hold on, hon, this boss is just 1 or 2 hits away from being defeated and it took days for me to get here. What's that - if I don't stop playing now and sex you up, you're going to divorce me and take the kids?

Yeah, get out of here. Can't wait 30 seconds for sex, I don't care if your Aphrodite's twin sister, what kind of whipped piece of meat do you think I am? Hopefully my next significant other won't be such an outrageous *****."

Gamer props for me... somewhat reduced when I wake up 3 days later to an empty house having lost the game and with a formidable roller pin welt on the back of my head.

rabidrabbit

Sep 21, 2008
There is a "pause" button for a reason, if you ask me. I don't think the game's going to freeze or shutdown in the thirty minutes it takes to finish up... working.

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
Turn the bloody console off you un-romantic sod. The day gaming takes over my love-life is the moment my soul has been destroyed.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
simple pause game, 10 minutes later...,reconstitute mindset, finish bossfight, turn off console and go to sleep

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Other some people have had very bad sex ... or very good games?

Anyway, I tend to play games when I'm on my on (physically not relationship wise) so it would be odd for me to be in the situation. I guess in the long run it's more likely to happen but I'm willing to give up killing my very own last boss to empty a clip into something else. (Sorry!)

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
No one ever done it whilst playing for a laugh? I had a very interesting game of House of the Dead 3 once. Made it a bit more difficult to play though.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
This.

(Note that this is NSFW).
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/mstrswrd/videogamesanonib1kg6.jpg

But in all seriousness, I have no idea how to answer your question.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Lets see eather you are a douch for thinking a game is more important than life. Or she is a ***** for not wanting to wait the 5 or so seconds it will take you to pause and stand up.

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
Finish it while you are walking to your bed, WIRELESS CONTROLLERS FTW

If its then and there, pause it :D