Poll: Hmm...Games or Sex?

rokudan

Dec 20, 2008
DuncanRR said:
If the woman wasn't a gamer, I'd go for sex. I wouldn't tolerate getting ditched for a bunch of ones and zeros, so why should she?

rokudan said:
2 words.....Naked DDR
...I'm gonna steal this idea eventually. Hope you don't mind none...

EDIT: As sad as this sounds, I know of a woman who's ex denied pleasuring her for Runescape. How lame is that?
Go ahead, it wasnt my idea anyway.

mark_n_b

Mar 24, 2008
Pause Button? PAUSE BUTTON!?!

I am impressed with the lot of ya, guaranteed warm, moist girly parts, and I don't care how long we've been dating and how many times we've "visited" controller = dropped as does she, most likely right there.

I am loving the way so many of you seem to liken a sexual encounter to going to the dining room for supper. "One second, let me pause my game... there, I'll be back to take you on Super boss X is just a little bit..."

Honestly, if it comes to an encounter as suggested in the OP, I won't be coming back to the console that night, if it's Friday, I won't be back until Sunday afternoon, because I'm fairly certain I'll have to spend Sunday morning having a chat with God about some of things I did to a certain young lady that Saturday.

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
I'd say, *****, can't you see I'm in the middle of some shit right now? Do you see this shit? Do I look like I have time to sex you around right now? I'm saving the world, for fuck's sake.

ike_luv

Aug 20, 2008
Yeah it shouldn't really be discussed! If there's a chance that someone needs to think about it, then clearly they've either never had sex, or not had it well enough.