Poll: Horde or Alliance?

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I've played every kind of Troll possible. I just love trolls for some weird reason. Though I stopped playing. When Cataclysm comes out I'll be starting up a Troll Druid for sure though. When I started my friends played alliance but I pointed out that the alliance are actually more the 'bad guys' if you played the last two WC games and that the horde is just a cooler over all. So all my friends slowly switched to horde when I joined.

Kagim

Aug 26, 2009
Doctor Glocktor said:
Kagim said:
Doctor Glocktor said:
Alliance. I like Wrynn and NOT dropping zombie barrels on my allies.
The horde never dropped plague on there allies. That was Putress and he was working for a demon lord not the horde.
Which was funded, directed and oversaw by Sylvanas, who still is with the Horde. Go figure. But we're not here to talk about that, that was just one of the reason why I don't like playing Horde.
All I am saying is Putress acted agaisnt Undercity. Almost killed the Dark lady, and was acting with the burning legion. Putress and Varimiathias back stabbed the horde. That's like saying because you bought the knife your responsible for an intruder stabbing you with it.

The attack also wasn't overseen by Sylvanas. She didn't know about the attack. She knew about the plague, but she was developing it to use agaisnt Arthas and his minions, thus why it was developed to kill the undead.

Blights

Feb 16, 2009
Current Blood Elf Paladin. I started when I was 11, of COURSE I was going to go Blood Elf. Other than that, both the fact that Blood Elves are the only Horde Race that can be Paladins and most of the Alliance I met on the server were pricks.
[small]It sucks, I know. Blights on Runetotem EU if anyone wants to play some time.[/small]

Rolling Orc Hunter when I re-activate my account though.

So, Lok'Tar Ogar! For the Horde!

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
I always hated this factional hate. I play with aliance but both sides are retarded.
I would love to report every hate comment here but thats really not worthy of my time...
This topic is just flamebait.

The_Shrykull

May 17, 2010
My main is alliance but i find that the horde on my realm are more mature than most of the alliance, i would faction change but i'm in a guild with my girlfriend and alot of nice people that don't give a damn about GS or achivements and we have got up to rotface in icc. so i'm going to have to say for the alliance. ^^

Doctor Glocktor

Aug 1, 2009
Kagim said:
Doctor Glocktor said:
Kagim said:
Doctor Glocktor said:
The horde never dropped plague on there allies. That was Putress and he was working for a demon lord not the horde.
Which was funded, directed and oversaw by Sylvanas, who still is with the Horde. Go figure. But we're not here to talk about that, that was just one of the reason why I don't like playing Horde.
All I am saying is Putress acted agaisnt Undercity. Almost killed the Dark lady, and was acting with the burning legion. Putress and Varimiathias back stabbed the horde. That's like saying because you bought the knife your responsible for an intruder stabbing you with it.

The attack also wasn't overseen by Sylvanas. She didn't know about the attack. She knew about the plague, but she was developing it to use agaisnt Arthas and his minions, thus why it was developed to kill the undead.
More like giving the intruder the knife then saying Pretty please don't do it. The plague was designed to kill the undead AND the living. I just like Wrynn because he has multiple reasons to hate the Horde, Garrosh being a big one. If I were you guys, I would try to contain him a bit and NOT bring him on sensitive diplomatic missions.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
I'm a human, so I tend to root for whatever side the humans are on. For the Alliance!

Blights

Feb 16, 2009
Vhite said:
I always hated this factional hate. I play with aliance but both sides are retarded.
I would love to report every hate comment here but thats really not worthy of my time...
This topic is just flamebait.
Chill, It's just a game, and everyone here understands that.
It's just something Blizz threw into the game for "The Lulz" and everyone else should understand that. I know people in real life who play on the other Faction but I don't hate them.

Blights

Feb 16, 2009
Doctor Glocktor said:
Kagim said:
Doctor Glocktor said:
Kagim said:
Doctor Glocktor said:

More like giving the intruder the knife then saying Pretty please don't do it. The plague was designed to kill the undead AND the living. I just like Wrynn because he has multiple reasons to hate the Horde, Garrosh being a big one. If I were you guys, I would try to contain him a bit and NOT bring him on sensitive diplomatic missions.
Arthas isn't Undead, he's alive, since the plague was made for him, I guess it makes sense that they made it affect the living too.

darkknight9

Feb 21, 2010
I'm not playing anymore (havent in over a year) but go Horde! Unless my son was playing with me then its Alliance.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Horde. I just prefer the races and the way that they generally don't act as dicks (Please ignore the forsaken and the blood elves. They don't count).

AfterAscon

Tilting at WHARRGARBL
Nov 29, 2007
For The Alliance! (Although subject to change come cata). I prefer the architecture of Allaince cities (Stormwind and Ironforge) and the outposts compared to the Horde's.

I've tried levelling Horde characters but their areas are just so dull and bland in (Barrens, Stonetalon, Thousand needles). I'm holding out on rolling another char until Cata when I'll try a Goblin Rogue. I've also got my lvl 27 horde alt (my highest horde alt) holding 400g, which should hopefully make things easier.

Kagim

Aug 26, 2009
Doctor Glocktor said:
Kagim said:
Doctor Glocktor said:
Kagim said:
Doctor Glocktor said:

However Putress was a trusted individual. So it was more like giving your co-worker the knife and expecting him not to cut you up when you turned your back.

Garrosh is actually learning to reign back a bit as he is forbidding Sylvanas to use plague weapons.

The reason why i don't like Wrynn is because he needs to learn to let things go. Thrall's horde had nothing to do with burning down Stormwind. Thrall has ample reason to hate The alliance yet he tried so hard to bring some kind of peace. Wrynn just seems to be looking for any excuse to kill people who honestly had nothing to do with his shitty past.

It's kinda like if someone were to try and kill you because your father murdered there father.

He may have been forced to fight as a gladiator but then again so did Thrall. Thrall was able to let it go.