Poll: How do you like your steak?

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
To quote Gollum: "Raw and wriggling". Ok.. maybe note quite.. but raare! and Juicy.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
Medium, still a little pink but not bloody. I used to like it rare but I just can't eat it like that anymore, I have no idea why. It also has to be a good cut of steak so I do not have it very often.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
My name is Fiction said:
Not to sound creepy but the blood has the flavor!
Ninja'd!

But yeah where is the "blue" option? I voted rare but that really doesn't cut it.

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
Rare all the way. Kinda like how Chappy says it in Happy Texas "Dehorn it, wipe its butt and send it in."

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
Well done. I used to order "medium well", but most places serve that to you pink in the middle and covered in juices. "Well done" no longer seems to mean "crispy" to anyone.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Practically still alive. Hack the chunk off the cow, grill it for about thirty or forty seconds a side over a Hiroshima-quality fire (a well-preheated slab of cast iron is your friend), then slap it on a plate in front of me. A-1 if it's a cheap cut of meat, a nice dry rub if it's a good piece.

Thee Prisoner

Apr 28, 2010
Con Carne said:
Rare all the way. Kinda like how Chappy says it in Happy Texas "Dehorn it, wipe its butt and send it in."
A very funny movie. Not too many people have seen that film.

Drakane

May 8, 2009
Lop its horns off, wipe its nasty ass, and toss it down on the plate.

Rare or less

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Currently? Medium Well Done. I know, I know, I'm an idiot. I'm working my way back from the 'burnt as all hell' my parents made it here, give me some time to learn and get used to how steak is supposed to be cooked here.

Drakane

May 8, 2009
Thee Prisoner said:
Con Carne said:
A very funny movie. Not to many people have seen that film.
very similar to a quote from The Cowboy Way

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I like my steak like I like my women, bloody, beaten but still a little bit warm...

I mean Medium rare...<.<

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Ok so the juice from steak isn't blood just throwing that out there, sorry.

That aside, I prefer to chase mine through a field screaming and waving eating utensils. I like to relive the days of our ancestors and the glory of chasing wild cattle.