Poll: How do you like your steak?

Taldeer

Apr 15, 2009
I like my steak burnt to a crisp. It's not that I'm squeamish, I just like the slightly bitter taste of charcoal meat gets when it's been through hell.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Different style. But i prefer to have it bloody raw in the middle and burnt at the outside. (Throw it into searing hot oil for just a short time)

Also with good pepper and fresh onions... hmm.. great now i am hungry.

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
Depends on the style and person cooking it. Usually I order Medium but if my uncle's cooking Medium = Freshly Dead. Best to order well done with him.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
I like well done with a cup of adjure(sp? French word) sauce on the side.

I do tend to be Biblical with the cooking of my meats :)

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
medium, or medium rare. I don't like it well done as in my experience it has been too tough, like eating shoe leather or something

Flac00

May 19, 2010
I WANT IT TO MOO AT ME!!!! MORE BLOOD!! MOAR!!!!
(it actually makes the steak taste better)

CyanideSandwich

Aug 5, 2010
KaosuHamoni said:
CyanideSandwich said:
I'm just curious to see what the statistics are like. I, personally, like mine Medium Rare. What about you?
You've missed out 'Blue' on your poll. Its when its even rarer than rare.

Personally, I'm a medium rare dude, unless it's fillet steak, then I like it rare.
When I created the poll, I wasn't even aware of Blue's existence. But a surprising amount of people not only like, but prefer it. I guess I learnt something then.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
CyanideSandwich said:
I'm just curious to see what the statistics are like. I, personally, like mine Medium Rare. What about you?
I love mine medium rare. Won't have it any other way. Although I'd try blue...my step-dad eats it so well done it's like leather though...it's disgusting.