Poll: How do you shave?

El_Chubba_Chubba

Mar 13, 2009
Where is the option for lasers? or acid?

Jeese, leave me with no real choice do you? I guess I'm gonna have to lie and say razor.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I use an electric razor every couple of months when I can be bothered to shave. People ask why I grow this beard and I reply 'Well, you didn't really like my long hair so I thought I'd grow a beard instead.'

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Razor. I use a Gillette Fusion, because if I don't use anything but a really good razor, my skin feels like it's on fire, because it's so sensitive.

Cleariously

Mar 25, 2011
With a BIC razor. Not letting anything cut the hair off my face unless the company also makes pens. Logic, people. ^^

Breywood

Jun 22, 2011
If I haven't shaven for a few days I'll use the clipper on my old electric before I trim it down with a razor. I'll usually use plain glycerine soap in place of shaving cream. I had thought about waxing the neckbeard, but I usually have other things that my money needs to go to.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Electric, main problem beeing that i need a leangth-head-piece, so shaving the parts of my beard which i don't completely remove, to the desired leantgh is slightly tricky. I'm just too cheap to buy a second shaver for doing that.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I have a beard, and not one of these silly "I'm going to grow a beard but style it so I still need to shave," situations. I trim it with scissors every now and then.
Cleariously said:
With a BIC razor. Not letting anything cut the hair off my face unless the company also makes pens. Logic, people. ^^
I'm stealing this for later.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
When I can be arsed to get rid of my hirsuteness I do it with a razor. Sometimes wax strips. I tried an epilator once and the pain, the pain! D= (I'm the worst baby)

There's a reason why I wear trousers 99.9% of the time though. I bloody hate shaving my legs. Sexy! (not really)

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I only need some cheap little electric thing. Fortunately I don't grow a lot of face fungus, so I don't need to shave much at all.