Poll: How do you sit?

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
FargoDog said:
Thats not sitting, thats squatting.

OT: I'd have to say I sit with one leg in a 90 degree's angle whilst sititng on the other.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I kinda slouch when browsing, with my feet resting on whatever I have to hand.

When typing I sit up and do the job properly.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
Depends on what scenario. But my most common ones are cross-legged (though mostly in sofas or beds), 4legs and legs crossed.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
I usually just sit normally. (Two legs)

Sometimes I sit like the "4 legs" picture that the OP posted, but with the leg that's up a bit more...out.
[sub] I don't know how to describe it.[/sub]

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I do all sorts of combinations of them, depending on how I feel comfortable. Most of the time though, I rest my left shin on my right shin, while keeping both legs completely straight. I did this so much recently that I gave myself a blister on my right heel :D

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
I sit like L. Mainly because my desk chair isn't very good for my back (scoliosis sucks) and because it's amusing to spin in a chair like that.

JimJamJahar

Dec 18, 2009
Either 'two legs' or I sit on my bum with my legs squashed up to my body and my head resting on my knees(only when I'm on the computer, I don't sit on seats at school and outside like that)

newfiegirl 110

May 10, 2010
Kortney said:
Legs crossed so people can't see up my skirt. Makes sense!
Oh so true...
Personally, if I'm in jeans/shorts/sweats etc. I tend to sit on one leg. Terrible for the circulation, but oh well.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
One leg in 90 degree, with an ankle behind a knee.

Here, it even rhymes.

nitro27

Sep 14, 2010
Actually, my chair is wobbly and is right next to my bed, so right now I'm laying on both the bed and chair.

oktalist

Feb 16, 2009
spartan1077 said:
This is where one leg is at a 90 degree angle while you are sitting on the other one. This is how I was sitting when she said I sat feminely
I take this to mean your right foot or ankle is resting on top of your left knee or thigh (or vice versa). How the hell can that be feminine? The legs are wide apart at the crotch. I have visions of a prudish middle-aged "nanny" character telling off her female charge for sitting in an unladylike manner.

OT: I sit in all the ways described, and change frequently.

Reagus

Apr 1, 2009
gellert1984 said:
Legs crossed, sad thing is I often get asked how I can sit like that and not crush my balls.
Ditto, but its really quite simple. Simply move your balls so they rest ontop of your crossed legs.

I just find it comfortable, fuck what others think of it.