Poll: How does The Escapist like their Coffee?

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
2 Milk, nothing else. Sugar is vile.

On a related topic the Starbucks employees here in Canada have either given up or can't be bothered correcting us anymore so if you ask for a medium or large you get it without a lecture.

P.S. Americans drink coffee with cream, not milk. No idea why but it's not that bad if there is no other option. Coffee whitener is even worse than sugar, I have no idea how anyone was ever convinced it was a substitute for milk.

Claptrap

Nov 18, 2009
I've never really been into coffee, More of a tea person myself.

If i do have it i just have plain black.

Evil_Weevil

Sep 5, 2010
2 spoons instant (only cause I cant afford real coffee), black, no sugar, mmmmmm that is a tasty beverage :)

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
Either completely black or with two cream one sugar.

Although I sometimes replace cream with water, simply cause the coffee's way too hot for me to drink it otherwise.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
...with milk and a lot of sugar. I mainly drink coffee at home so I dunno how much of either without using terms like, 'splash' and, 'big ass heap'

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Strong as hell, no stuff in it. If I want sugar while drinking my coffee, I will soak a cube in the cup, and then eat the cube (delicious).

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I like my coffee like i like my women.
8) Blue, wearing an enviromental suit, and named after the ship they serve on.

Or with vinnilla icecream amd plenty of sugar.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
I like my coffee to come from good ol' Tim Hortons. Triple triple is how I take it.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
I've always though sugar in coffee was disgusting.

I mostly drink mine black, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good café au latte.