Poll: How many bronies watch Zero Punctuation

Amuter

Apr 13, 2010
I have watched Zero Punctuation since long before I became a brony and I wonder if there is a lot of other bronies that also watch it.

I have also found this crossover fanart while browsing reddit http://i.imgur.com/zIpl8.png

EDIT: Accidantal double post, sorry about that. please use this one

EDIT 2: when it says "I don" it means "I don't watch zero punctuation" I can't fix this for some reason

EDIT 3: Alright guys
>create a thread about a question that randomly pops up in your head
>think that it wouldn't hurt to ask since there is a "off-topic" category
>people complain that it doesn't seem like something good to discuss
>leave thread behind
>come back after days
>shitstorm because mlp was mentioned

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
That's a random question. How many Heroes fans watch Unskippable? Where dose this come form and why would there be a special circumstances if they did?

Amuter

Apr 13, 2010
Eddie the head said:
That's a random question. How many Heroes fans watch Unskippable? Where dose this come form and why would there be a special circumstances if they did?
Bronies like to know where they can find each other, it's just a thing we have...

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
... EVERYBODY on this site watches Zero Punctuation. Bronies and non-Bronies. Kinda daft to ask that in this site.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Amuter said:
Eddie the head said:
Bronies like to know where they can find each other, it's just a thing we have...
Dude bronies ain't exactly scatter on this site, we have group for that shows.

www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/MLP-Friendship-is-Magic

Make sure you untick the chat notification are the group is quite chatty most of the time.

Oh and that crossover ZP image is hilarious.

Amuter

Apr 13, 2010
Solo-Wing said:
... EVERYBODY on this site watches Zero Punctuation. Bronies and non-Bronies. Kinda daft to ask that in this site.
I guess you're right XD

EDIT: hmmm, it looks like it's almost 50% of those watching Zero punctuation are bronies so far so I guess this is something I would like to see it ends anyway

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Solo-Wing said:
I know this has like no discussion value. If you are on this sight it's likely that you watch some if not all the content. Mot notably Zero Punctuation. Ask how many Bronys watch TotalBiscuit or something that might have some discussion value, I mean not much because it would consist of both sides disregarding what the other side was saying, but more than this.

Amuter

Apr 13, 2010
Eddie the head said:
Solo-Wing said:
I know this has like no discussion value. If you are on this sight it's likely that you watch some if not all the content. Mot notably Zero Punctuation. Ask how many Bronys watch TotalBiscuit or something that might have some discussion value, I mean not much because it would consist of both sides disregarding what the other side was saying, but more than this.
I guess it's still kinda discussable how many of us are bronies anyway, it's not like escapistmagazine is a brony site, This is my first time on the escapistmagazine forum btw.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
"How many bronies watch Zero Punctuation?" What kind of question is that? What does it matter? Is there actually something fundamentally-different about bronies as opposed to everyone else? Of course, not! Honestly, what is the connection, here? Is Yahtzee a brony? Did you want to see more chatter on a post from yourself? Pray tell, what was the point in asking this question?

cswurt

Oct 26, 2011
Bronies wouldn't exist if normal people didn't think they were weird.
They're just attention starved, so they flaunt this MLP nonsense around everywhere so people notice them.
Why MLP? Cuz everyone else is doin' it and they just wanna be popular.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I love that fan art so hard right now.

Anyhow, not a brony, watch Zero Punctuation.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I'm not a-
goddamn you, flowchart!
[http://bronies.memebase.com/tag/flowchart/]
Fine. Yes and yes.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Amuter said:
Eddie the head said:
Solo-Wing said:
I guess it's still kinda discussable how many of us are bronies anyway, it's not like escapistmagazine is a brony site, This is my first time on the escapistmagazine forum btw.
Yes, but if you have the question 'how many bronies watch zero punctuation' you're going to get a disproportionate amount of bronies in the thread.

Basically, this whole thread is pointless and meaningless.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Amuter said:
http://i.imgur.com/zIpl8.png
Oh god, I lol'd.

Both bronies and nonbronies watch Zero Punctuation, but among bronies it's popular enough that one of them decided to write fanfiction about it. [http://www.fimfiction.net/story/18736/Zero-Punctuation---Equestria]

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Probably between one and 294728463564875456837457.[footnote]Numbers accurate as of just this minute.[/footnote]

As for the poll, not a Brony, watch when I remember it's out. Feed Dump gets my attention on a Wednesday.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Bobic said:
Amuter said:
Eddie the head said:
Solo-Wing said:
Yes, but if you have the question 'how many bronies watch zero punctuation' you're going to get a disproportionate amount of bronies in the thread.

Dude, your on a webside dedicated to video games, there isn't much that is more pointless then anything we talk about here, suck it up and either ignore the thread or post something constructive.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Worgen said:
Bobic said:
Amuter said:
Eddie the head said:
Solo-Wing said:

Dude, your on a webside dedicated to video games, there isn't much that is more pointless then anything we talk about here, suck it up and either ignore the thread or post something constructive.
I think that pointing out the flaws in the statistics gathered in this poll is constructive. Or should I let people misinterpret the results and take them at face value?