Poll: How many people have you slept with?

DrGhost

Apr 20, 2011
Lets be honest here guys and gals, in between the ages of 15 to 30 people are gonna mess around. Some might say its cause of their hormones, or because they're good at it, or simply just cause they can. There's no shame in it, we're only human.

So my question to you guys and gals is simple, how many people have you slept?

I personally have slept with 5 people, all of them I was in a relationship with until well, things got out of hand cause apparently I only date control freak psychopaths. I don't know why I always go for the crazies I just do -__-

And just to clear this up, when I say slept with, I do mean sex.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Personally, only one.

But you forgot to include the obligatory '0 people' option on the poll, for those who haven't done so yet.

DrGhost

Apr 20, 2011
Bernzz said:
Personally, only one.

But you forgot to include the obligatory '0 people' option on the poll, for those who haven't done so yet.
Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Are we only counting people we have penetrated with our phallus?

Edit: Also, what about people who were penetrated but not slept with?

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
StormShaun said:
lRookiel said:
0..... :*(

/forever alone
All I have to say is...

Same for the guy above...none. So sad for me... ;_;
These threads piss me off, because literally NONE of them I have ever visited (that's about 5 or 6 since I have joined) have EVER had the 0 option...

Corax_1990

May 21, 2010
I've been with 11 women, all but one outside of a relationship. I'm very happy with my girlfriend and don't see this number going up anytime soon, if ever.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
lRookiel said:
StormShaun said:
lRookiel said:
0..... :*(

/forever alone
All I have to say is...

Same for the guy above...none. So sad for me... ;_;
These threads piss me off, because literally NONE of them I have ever visited (that's about 5 or 6 since I have joined) have EVER had the 0 option...
Well to be fair they are always motivated by the poster wanting some reassurance that their serial monogomy isn't abnormal.

In other words; it has nothing to do with you. If I asked "how many HR practioners on this site have had to deal with TUPE transfers?" I would not expect (or care about) responses from non HR practioners.

Why not make your own thread asking:

How many people have you slept with?

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Where is the option for those of us that lost count years ago?

We don't keep records on that type of thing.

The closest number I have is .. er .. lots.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I'm 26 and slept with 2 people. I had quite a few more opportunities, but I don't know.
My wife says I think like a chick. I need to be really close to a person and picture being with them forever to have sex with them. Something about this fear of babies I think.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
So I'm not going to be allowed to 'mess around' once I'm older than 30...?

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Actually slept with? 0.

Literally slept next to in the same bed? 5.
One night during a house party, I slept with 2 girls at the same time. Not bad.
The first time this happened, I found out the next morning she tried to violate me. How did I find this out? Well, put it like this. Her hand was down my jeans. You may think that it sounds like a good thing, but I tell you now, OH GAWD! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpMxy_ydnMM&feature=player_detailpage#t=140s]

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Somewhere between 8 and 12 if I'm counting correctly but since I haven't slept in .....too long for me to calculate I might be off by 1 or 2. But it is at LEAST 8. I regret none of them. And I'm very happy with my choice to be sexually active...well not so much now.....and in the past year but you get my drift. *counts down to September*