Poll: How many pillows are under your head as you sleep?

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
ok
one large (body pillow i think they are called) one medium (halve the body pillow) and one normal

one for hugging (normal)

and one between my legs, this one is a special pillow, a little bigger than normal, but filled with more "hard" material so that it doesnt change much form when i place it between my legs, i have a really bad back and i need something that wont allow me to "close" my legs while sleeping.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Always sleep with three and sometimes if they are thin then I might stuff a small blanket under one of them.

Motti

Jan 26, 2009
I sleep on my front and happen to not like bending my back in weird positions, so none usually.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Just the one. I have a single bed, not even one of those snazzy king singles - it's narrow as hell and I couldn't fit another pillow on it even if I tried. As for stacking them on top of one another, well, they wouldn't stay put, and there's nowhere for them to fall but on the ground. Oh well, can't miss what you've never had - in my case, that's a second pillow. Or the option to fit two people in my bed.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
One, and I have my arm under it to raise my head slightly. Otherwise I don't know what to do with the arm facing the mattress, it gets cramped if I just have it straight out in front of me. I'm an extremely picky sleeper though, I've always envied people who can just fall asleep no matter what, even cramped up at odd angles on a small couch.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
1 pillow.
Anymore and they usually get lost during the night/whenever I pass out.

If I'm really tired and I don't give a crap, my arm, my purse, or nada.

Synthenoid

Dec 30, 2010
Usually I just sleep with the one, but when I'm feeling adventurous I might overlap it with another one or two. Results vary but it always ends up reverting back to a single pillow for the majority of the time.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
1 pillow. Should probably use two because it doesn't suppport my head. I might as well not be using none.

Hazard12

Jun 17, 2010
Sometimes a make a nest out of many cushions and pillows and sprawl out over it. if I'm treating myself I'll nest with woodland bric-a-brac.

Failing that, one under my head, one to, for want of a better word, spoon (it's not exactly the same, but to the outside observer would be indistinguishable, so...yeah, I guess I spoon my pillow).

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
2 pillows under my head, 1 cat on my chest, and maybe one cat next to me. I will also use my arm as a pillow at times.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Two.

One very comfortable cal. king organicy fibery pillow, thing. Natural fibers, or some such thing.

And one regular.

Both serve different purposes depending on how I feel that night.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Just 1, I don't want to drown when I sleep
Wut.

OT: I can only do one. I feel like I am sitting up with anything more than one.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
I think I have like 8-9 on my bed, most of them fall off, but I usually alternate the ones my head rests on because they get hot, I'm not sweaty I just seem to be on fire when I sleep so changing out warm pillows is necessary, while the a/c is on and the fan I bought points at my face keeps my room frigid >.>, logic would say I'd be just as cool without the fan on and less blankets, but it don't work that way. And then whatever pillows I drape a leg over while I sleep/ Barrel roll comfortably through the night.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
During the average work day, I sleep in 15-minute increments in an office chair or on a couch if my programs are rendering, to make up for the previous four days of NO SLEEP AT ALL.

Otherwise, MOAR COFFEE!

*eye twitch*