Poll: How many relationships have you been in?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Hiya escapists.

What the title says, basically.
How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had?
One night stands don't count.

You're free to tell us any entertaining stories from your relationships while we're at it.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
0. But that is solely my fault for not really trying. Recently, I've slowly warmed up to the idea of trying to find a significant other, but yeah, emphasis on slowly.

John Connor M

Aug 29, 2011
I voted 4-6, I've been in relationships pretty much since I was like 16 and I'm 20 now.

Jonluw said:
Depends what you mean by relationship, does a relationship require you to be together more than one night?
Anyway I've had one night stands become relationships, they count right? :3

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
1, and it was enough to turn me off of the idea of relationships. A fling or one night stand, I'll go for. A relationship, not for a while.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
John Connor M said:
I voted 4-6, I've been in relationships pretty much since I was like 16 and I'm 20 now.

Jonluw said:
Depends what you mean by relationship, does a relationship require you to be together more than one night?
Anyway I've had one night stands become relationships, they count right? :3
Well, of course they do.

Dec 14, 2009
Just the one.

And 9 years later, I'm still with that lovely girl :D

Yes. I'm a stud.

I don't mind you worshipping me.

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
I've been in two.

The first one only lasted about two months and ended in a rather less-than-steallar manner to say the least. The second one I'm still currently in, and both my boyfriend and I are still pretty happy together so I don't see this one crashing down anytime soon.

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
Nearly 19 and so far I've been in 0000000000.0 relationships.

Redundant? Maybe.

Better than just posting foreveralone.jpg though.

John Connor M

Aug 29, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Just the one.

And 9 years later, I'm still with that lovely girl :D

Yes. I'm a stud.

I don't mind you worshipping me.
You made me laugh, +1 internets for you (or whatever people say nowadays)

Jonluw said:
OT: How many have you had OP and what spurred you to ask this question?
Also if I had to predict the poll results I forsee a lot of 0s

Esotera

May 5, 2011
7-10, only 3 of them were vaguely serious though. The others were doomed to failure from the beginning.

It'll be interesting to see the results once a few more people have voted on them. At the moment there are quite a lot of low answers, but I'd have thought it'll get higher once the sample is representative.

Jan 13, 2012
0. Still looking for "that one". Yeah I'm 16 and ignorant and I refuse to give up on "the one".

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I've had countless failures to start a relationship, and one nightmarish two week thing ending in a betrayal that even Albert Wesker would consider too cruel.

Aside from a couple of times when I suddenly became stupid, that was the last time I seriously tried. I'm ugly as hell, I ain't just playing the dating game on hard mode, I'm playing it like it was dark souls. It just ain't worth the effort and inevitable humiliation and pain to me.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011

Still in second one.
You can't always get it right first time. :)

Shawn MacDonald said:
Are you just trying to see how much misogyny you can get away with?
We get it. You hate women.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I've been in more "relationships" than I can wiggle a cat at.

Not including one night stands (I honestly couldn't tell you how many i've had I can't remember).

Technically not "proper" relationships but 2 week long relationships while I was on leave and then back off to the army I went.

"Long term" relationships i've had 9. Ranging from a few months to a couple of years.

Longest is my wife who i've been with for 8 years and is the only lass i've never cheated on (yay achievement).

I've been a man whore and in all honesty .... it's been a great life.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Zero. I shall not post a forever alone face because I don't want one.

Relationships are kind of like cats, I see em', think they are kind of cute...but insanely evil and suck your life force. Then, I realize I never want one.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
First one was a insane stoner chick I dated in high school. Lots of pot and sex with her, was fun while it lasted but i'm not a super crazy and party hard kind of person so it had to end eventually.

Second was a crazy woman that I didn't find out was ridiculously religious and wouldn't have sex until we were married. She wanted a kid and to get married when we had only been dating for 2 months. I was out of there.

Third (the one i'm in), is pretty awesome. We both game and even play the same games sometimes. We both value each others privacy and don't need to always be in each others business to be happy. We do argue from time to time but that's all healthy relationships. I doubt this is the one to last forever but it'll be nice while it lasts.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Shawn MacDonald said:
Phasmal said:

Still in second one.
You can't always get it right first time. :)

Shawn MacDonald said:
Are you just trying to see how much misogyny you can get away with?
We get it. You hate women.
You don't like it, don't leave a quote. Don't get some kind of special badge for pointing it out. Get that misogyny word out like a gunslinger. That your go to word when people don't have your opinins on this kind of stuff. Your in need of a special word as well thats sums you up as a whole, Scruffydiloutos. In my head that made up word means, one who labels people.
Sorry, you think saying that you hate women is not misogyny?
Misogyny:
noun
hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women.