Poll: How many Shepards do you have?

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
This one is out of curiosity Escapists. How many different Shepard stories do you have lined up for ME3. Let's include some details. Obviously, listing every difference would take forever. So, let's set a list: sex, class(soldier, ect.), paragon or renegade or neutral, and love interest.

So, I currently have 3: a male paragon soldier who has left Ashley for Tali, a male neutral soldier with no love interest, and a male renegade infiltrator who, while having fun with Jack, has remained with Liara

I am considering trying one with FemShep before ME3 comes out to have a story with her. So Escapists, share with us your Shep and FemShep stories.

Oct 30, 2010
I think I have 5. I probably have 8-9 if you count multiple play throughs with the same character.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I have four, but I've used each one at least twice for both games.

Dawns Gate

May 2, 2011
I've got a good female, a bad female, and a male of every class with varying degrees of neutrality and choices.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Six billion and twenty one.

I've honestly lost count. Put it this way, you do not want to know how many times I've played ME1 and ME2 in the last two months alone.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
DasDestroyer said:
I'm forced to refrain from voting as I have 0 and you have not provided such an option.
My apologies...I have included none so you may join in the voting

AD-Stu

Oct 13, 2011
Five or six, IIRC - a couple are the result of not planning my ME1 playthroughs very well to get all the achievements. Across them I've covered off pretty much all the different alignments and story options, mix of male / female and classes.

My favourite / one I'll play through ME3 first with is a female / soldier / paragon.

DarthSka

Mar 28, 2011
I've got two that I started in ME 1 and then one for each class in ME 2. Yeah, ME 3 is going to keep me busy for a good long time.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Rangerboy87 said:
DasDestroyer said:
I'm forced to refrain from voting as I have 0 and you have not provided such an option.
My apologies...I have included none so you may join in the voting
Thank you :) I'm sure this will make for a more accurate statistic.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
Just one: Renegade, FemShep, Vanguard, Colonist, Sole Survivor, devoted to Liara.

She's not pure renegade, since she has a soft spot for innocents (particularly females, especially ones who went through the same type of difficult situations she did, but she does not tolerate self-pity), so she's at about 33%/66%. She is a complete hardass, and yet she still wears eyeliner and relatively long hair. Just don't mention them to her, ever. She is a lesbian, and despite her gruff manner she has always been a bit of an old-fashioned family gal. This is one reason why she loves Liara so much; she offers her a chance at the family she always wanted.

I put a lot of thought into these things.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
- 1 male soldier paragon who hooked up with Ashley and allowed the counsel to die, also destroyed the collector thing.
- 1 female sole survivor colonist, paragon, hooked up with Liara, saved the counsel, destroyed the collector thing.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Just the two. Main is a female vanguard and secondary is a male adept. Both predominantly paragon.

I've played each one multiple times though.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I have 3.

My male Paragon Shepard who was with Ashley in the first game and is now with Tali in ME2.

My Female Paragade Shepard who was with Kaiden and is now with Garrus in ME2.

My Male Renegon Shepard who was with Liara and is still with Liara. :p

radioactive lemur

May 26, 2010
1 female soldier who saved Kaiden, killed Wrex and the Rachni Queen, appointed Udina, and blew up the Collector ship

1 male infiltrator who saved Ashley, spared Wrex and the Rachni Queen, appointed Anderson, and let TIM have the Collector ship

Figure I can get like 99% of the story with those two

Oh, and fuck Adepts, Vanguards, Sentinals, Engineers and all that other gay bullshit. They are just so horribly horribly gimped compared to soldiers and infiltrators. Perhaps if they fix this in ME3 I'll do a playthrough with one of them then.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I've got 3.

I've got a neutral male soldier (The default, he's even named John.) Who bedded Ash and then Miranda.

I've got a paragon female biotic named Jennifer who bedded Kaiden and then had her heart wander towards Thane's scaley self.

And I've got a Renegade male infiltrator named Sam who doesn't have time for love with all the ass he's kicking.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
There can only be one, Commander Renlen Shepard [sub](Paragon, Male, Infiltrator, Liara to Tali.)[/sub] And this is his favourite thread on the escapist. :p

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
I have four.

Male paragon. The iconic John Shepard. Soldier, duh. Ash died. Spared Wrex. With Liara through it all. Entire crew survived.

Male renegade. Also iconic (default) look. James Shepard. Vanguard. With Ashley, so Kaidan died. Wrex is dead. Entire crew survived.

Male neutral. Max Shepard. Sentinel. Lost Kaidan. Spared Wrex. With Miranda. Entire crew survived.

Male bipolar. Sam Shepard. Soldier again. Lost Ashley. Spared Wrex. With Jack. Again entire crew survived.

I have a secret character. A Bot Infiltrator named shikha.