Poll: How many Shepards do you have?

Jimmy T. Malice

Dec 28, 2010
I have 6 Shepards, one for each class and love interest (in the second game). Even split between Paragon and Renegade, not much else different.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
There have been a lot of interesting Shepards mentioned. The poll is pretty diverse as I expected, but I am surprised to see that the leader is only one Shepard. I am surprised to see so many choosing one.

I find Shepards to be like Lay's...you can't only have just one, at least for me. I want to have as many different Shepards as I can to see all the different outcomes, even though there is only one that is my "true Shepard".

Well, this has been a pretty fun topic. I have enjoyed reading the different types of Shepards as well as getting ideas for creating my possible FemShep in ME2. Keep them coming.

Sep 14, 2009
ah oh jesus...ones that i ACTUALLY have save files for? 4-5ish, don't remember their names at the moment, usually end up with miranda, got one for liara though.

but overall if i had saved all my good saves throughout my mass effect play history?

that shit be crazy, probably be 20-25...god dammit i've played those games too much.

sad thing is, i've only done 1-1/2 playthroughs with femshep, and even then i can't force myself to play a full force adept one...i just don't like it.

boag

Sep 13, 2010
i have 2

A Soldier, Space brat, butcher of Torfan Paragon Femshep that stayed with Liara.
An Adept, Orphan, Hero Paragon Maleshep that will get it on with Tali as Soon as I finish my ME1 playthrough.

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
Well, I got a new 360 and discovered that you can't transfer ME2 saves, so right now....zero.

I can still import my character from the first, so it's not a total loss. But I will have to play ME2 again thoroughly before ME3 comes out.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Only one, because ther can only be one, Christopher Shepard. He who has more paragon points that Jesus Christ, who prefers assault riffes, who romanced Tali to find out what she looks like only to rage and he who hopes that choosing all paragon options in ME3 doesn't mean I/he has to sacrafice anything because that would be fucking idiotic.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE! I LOST COUNT! Seriously my save files are a mess, I'm going to have to do some digging, though I do plan on having two Shepards on standby for ME3