Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Ever watch the Boondock Saints?

Yeah, I'm kinda like that.

[small]Not really.[/small]

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Oh, whoa, forum design. @.@ That was unexpected.

OT, Pretty damn often. It's a nice little seasoning for one's vocabulary. The hard, emphatic sounds are wonderfully pronounced.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I really only curse if I hurt myself, and even then I just kind of mouth the word. I used a bad word when I was younger once and got my mouth washed out with soap, so I learned at an early age to not swear in front of my parents. Cuz dang, soap be nasty yo.

karcentric

Dec 28, 2011
If I had a swear jar I'd be very, very poor. Had to forcefully avoid swearing in this post. I try not to swear as much online.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
what the fuck are you talking about, i don't fucking swear, who the hell told you that shit??

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
I find it pretty cathartic when Im stressed out. I reckon I swear the most when Im driving though, only because of all the roundabouts coupled with the wide range of speeds various people chose to do round said roundabouts. Makes life pretty stressful.

The Tibballs

Jun 3, 2012
Well being a fucking Aussie, I swear a shit load, in fact I'm pretty sure that I swear at least 10 times before I eat my fucking breakfast. ;)
But it's also not uncommon for people here to use terms like *****, arsehole, shithead, mother fucker or even **** as a sign of endearment.
A lot of outsiders find this difficult to understand, but it really just comes down to tone, sentence structure and sometimes the use of slang.

i.e.

saying to a friend, something like "aw, fuck off ya ****" = good
were as saying "fuck off, ya fucking arsehole" = bad

yeah, I know were a fucking strange bunch down here. :p

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Using the poll as an average; as some days I never do and others I curse like crazy. I try not to, and keep to a rule of using swears only for emphasis. Well, on some days that doesn't go over well.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I didn't choose the bottom choice to be cute, but I swear more than ten times per conversation. I mind myself around kids, my parents, etc., but the swears are pretty free-flowing in casual conversations.

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
I never fucking curse. Why the fuck are you even asking for? Fuck, fuck, fucketty, fuck, fuck! Spilled my fucking goddamn by the jesus coffee. Don't you just fucking hate it when that happens?

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
I don't swear.... that much. Only sometimes.... and then there's one time each year when we go with a bunch of friends, we lock ourselves up in a cabin and swear like sailors on overdrive. We amass so much hate there that when we return, we love eachother more and more. :D

Ulvai

Mar 9, 2010
I often speak Russian. It's a language perfect for swearing. In fact, you can convey complicated notions entirely by swear-words!